chapter nine

"Allah guides to His light whom He wills."

Qur'an.

***

[ Warning: Slightly mature content ahead. Skip the first part if uncomfortable]

***

"Ahmed. We agreed to only kiss." Kinza smiled nervously as her boyfriend slipped his hands inside her Kurti and cupped her there. She has no idea how to say no to him, for she equally wanted this but the fear of getting late stopped her.

"Babe... We can use protection. Nothing will happen. I'm going to marry you anyway. What's the big deal." She bites her lips to stop herself from moaning, she wanted that so badly. But something inside her stopped today.

"No. Ahmed. Not today. I can't. My brother asked me to be home by six." She pushed him away slightly with force and gave him a pleading look.

"It's okay. Some other day. I'll never force myself on you. You know that, right?" He cupped her face and shoved his tongue inside her mouth, kissing her hungrily.

"I know. I love you..." Kinza breathed heavily as he stopped kissing.

"Green looks good on you." Ahmed complimented her dress colour and she blushed with a nod.

"Daneen was wearing something similar, right. She looked hotter in desi dresses." He commented shamelessly, making her fume from inside.

This is why she hated Daneen Ali so much.

Ahmed was flirtatious by nature and doesn't stop himself from commenting how hot or sexy this or that person looked. If Kinza had any problem with that he'd throw a huge fit and say; 'what's the harm in just a little compliment? It's not like I'm saying it to them. I'm very honest with you babe, you should appreciate it. You won't find so many guys like me.'

Most of their arguments involved Daneen Ali, with Ahmed praising how smoking hot her sleeveless dress was and how much sexier Kinza would look if she wore such dresses.

She was constantly being compared with Daneen for the past one and a half years and had no choice but to give up at the end of the day. For she lost something very precious of hers to him and had to stick with him otherwise her remaining dignity will also be damaged severely.

But the hatred which she had against Daneen increased to another level when she came as her sister in law and lived in her own home. Having to see her in college for few hours was not enough torture that she was now forced to see her at home as well.

"Ahmed. For the last time. She's my brother's wife. Stop commenting on her." Kinza snapped frustratingly.

"You're angry now. Let's continue this some other time." He squeezed her backside and gave her a long kiss before walking out of the hotel room.

Kinza stood there feeling ashamed and humiliated. Well, she should have thought well before sleeping with him. She now had no choice but to stick with him and get married to him somehow. If only it was that simple.

***

Asfandyar was sitting in his father's study, as he wrote the worksheets for his students. The second, fourth, sixth semester was approaching soon and he was preparing the assignments for the internals.

"Can I come in?" Daneen's voice brings an automatic smile to his face as he hummed without lifting his head. She walked in curiously and took a seat beside him.