Shit Head The Chicken

When we got to Monday we announced that the stream was going to be happening.

I posted it on Twitter and so did Wilbur so that we could tell both of our audiences.

On Tuesday I got home from school and called Wilbur on discord.

We planned to start at 5pm but had to get set up and just wanted to talk until we had to start our streams.

It was 4 when I got home so we had an hour to waste.

We joined the SMP and just did some things while we tried to burn time.

By 4:45 we were bored and I hadn't eaten dinner yet so he forced me to call on my phone and go and get something

We started at 4:55 giving us five minutes to finalise anything before we started.

I got on the server and started my stream.

I was stuck on a bedrock block opposite Wilbur when we started so I had to try and not move.

Every minute we received an item, wether that was a block, egg or anything we had to work with it.

For the first one I got cyan terracotta and Wilbur got a black glass block.

We started bridging to each other to start with the blocks.

We were both hoping for wood and dirt in case we got a sapling.

Then I got an emerald and he got a cauldron.

I saved the emerald if we got villagers and Wilbur kept bridging to me.

The next 5 minutes we spent getting together until we could safely parkour to each other.

I stayed on my side for a bit longer because I had some valuables on me.

I had the emerald, a netherite ingot and a chicken egg.

Wilbur wanted the chicken egg and our chats named it 'shit head'.

They are quite creative.

He did change it to 'twink' after about two minutes though.

We played for three hours until his chat was screaming for him to go to bed because it was three in the morning.

It was much easier to play with two people because you got double the blocks and it wasn't as sad being in your own.

After he last I got a chest so I put everything in there and played for a bit longer while I talked to chat.

I made the fence for twink with the rest of my wood and put him in there.

We had planned to get a name tag and an anvil so that we could name them.

I ended around 9 and went downstairs to get something to snack on while I talked to random people over discord.

The fridge was pretty empty so I ordered food and went up to my room while I waited for it to come.

I saw Ranboo was streaming so I asked if I could join and he said yes.

When I got there Phil was talking to Ranboo and Phil asked what I was eating after my stream.

He always made sure that I ate after my streams and recording sessions.

Phil was the first person I went to when I felt like I was going to fall back into my old habits back in November of last year.

I told him that I'd ordered food and then Ranboo mentioned that he was hungry.

We asked why he didn't just order food to his house and he said that he wasn't allowed.

Phil got low key pissed at that and convinced Ranboo to make his sub goal to put Phil in a call with his parents.

Sadly for Ranboo chat was on Phil's side on this one.

The rich people were going quicker than he could type and we almost got there a few times.

Dream, Punz and I all donated subs trying to get there but we just couldn't.

When my food came I muted and ran downstairs to the door to answer it.

I thanked the person and got a fork from the kitchen before going upstairs with my food in hand.

When I got back Ranboo was scrambling to change his sub goal again.

Tubbo was awake so I had to tell him to go to bed.

He slept about the same as I normally did.

But my body is used to it and I've been doing it since I was 8.

I don't think he is.

It was like 4 in the morning and sure he doesn't go to school anymore but he still needs sleep.

As for Phil, he's an adult and could do what he wants.

Tubbo went to bed after we all started shouting at him to "GO TO MOTHER FUCKIN BED TUBBO", in the wise words of Philza Minecraft.

I ate my food and talked to them until Ranboo ended and we kept talking after the stream.

Phil didn't get in a call with Ranboo's parents but he threatened to fly over and give him food at one point.

We just talked and Phil gave me and Ranboo advice on life because we are children who don't know shit about much when it comes to being an adult.

Me and Ranboo both had homework that we needed to finish so we did that with Phil.

It was pretty basic stuff,but there was just so much of it that it got overwhelming.

We all just gave up and went to bed when we saw the time.

——

I spent the rest of the week planning and editing.

Recording is more enjoyable than editing in my opinion so when the time comes to edit it can take me up to three days to do one video.

Should I just hire an editor, yes. Am I to full of myself to, also yes.

My posts on YouTube are pretty few and far between so it doesn't matter that much but it was still nice to have some backups just in case something happens and I can't record for a while.

There have been two instances where that was the case.

When I visited Sapnap and Dream and when I had a school trip for a few days when I was meant to post.

I finished two half done videos and put them onto a USB so that I could store them permanently in the drawer under my desk.

All of my videos are on my PC and a USB until I either post them or just completely forget.

Once my computer reset and I lost an almost finished video.

I label them as well so I can just grab it and not have go through all of them to find the video that I was looking for.

----

A.N

sorry this took so long to come out lol.

it was originally one really long chapter but i have split in two so i can make it