THREE

(003)// "to meeting new people" ✧˖*°

(003)// "to meeting new people" ✧˖*°࿐

SATURDAY- 20:37
{MIKASA'S HOUSE}

███████████████████████

"Y/N HURRY UP!" you were surprised by the voice travel in the house.

your hands quicken as they fiddle with your outfit. you stared at it for way too long and contemplated if you were too dressed up or too dressed down.

footsteps approach the room and she knocks before entering, "yeah, i'm in the closet!"

you turn to her as heels come to a halt, "is this good?"

(this the fit 😩🤘🏽)

"how many times do i have to remind you of your occupation?" she crosses one ankle over the other and leans against the door frame with her arms folded

"you pull off everything, now let's go we don't want to keep the people waiting!" her voice trails off as she leaves the room.

"okay okay coming!" you take a look at yourself one last time before grabbing your handbag and heading out.

you tapped your lap in anticipation, as you two got closer and closer to the restaurant.

"oh my god, what if they hate me?" you start to over think to yourself. your heart sinks as her car stops.

"they won't hate you y/n, i promise they are really excited to meet you!" you turn to her and she sends you a soft, comforting smile.

"don't worry, you'll be fine. and in the very off chance they don't like you, i'll force them too." she smiles brightly and opens her door.

you laugh and open yours dusting yourself off as she locks it.

you two walk in and you're stopped by a younger women behind a podium.