FIVE

(005)// "to making new connections"✧˖*°

(005)// "to making new connections"✧˖*°࿐

MONDAY- 09:03
{MIKASA'S HOUSE}

███████████████████████

SUNDAY WAS PRETTY chilled. you broke off from your old agency from new york since your contract was coming to an end anyway.

for majority of the time you were just looking at new agency's, apartments and of course knee deep in emails.

with being a model you were ambassadors for global companies and some helped you for the launching of your upcoming clothing line.

mikasa was out all day, back to back meetings, filming, interviews you wondered if she was always this busy.

in the blink of an eye the sun set and rose up again. your phone buzzed on the night stand and you slowly opened up one eye.

you sat up a little with your eyebrows furrowed and picked your phone up to look at the screen.

*incoming call from*
"laura-mae"

you sat up even more and rubbed your eyes before picking up the phone.

"hey mae." you voice a little groggy you scratched your neck.

"y/n! you're still in bed?! thank god i was in korea yesterday, i'm on my way to tokyo now you need to tell me if you're going to relocate!" your assistants high pitched voice almost bursts your eardrum.

"slipped my mind, i'm sorry."

"there are some things i need to discuss with you such as, your upcoming project and looking into new agencies blasé blasé. when are you free?"

"anytime after eleven, i'll get ready and meet you at a coffee house."

"great, send me the location as soon as you can. bye now!"

she hangs up and you look at the time. you sigh heavily slowly kicking the sheets off your legs.

you stare at your feet for a second just blanking out before making your way to the bathroom.

(random fit check bc i felt like it 😑😁)