Dates and Drama

Niall's POV

*on the car ride to the mall*

"I hate driving" Liam mumbled under his breath.

"I'm STARVING, are we there yet!" I complained.

"Calm down were almost there!" Kaylee reassured me.

I put my arm around her and gave her a quick peck on the cheek.

"I know, I know, I'm just hungry, love."

"Okay we're here!" Liam exclaimed.

"I NEED FOOD!" I yelled. I grabbed Kaylee's hand and dragged her in the food court.

"Oh god!" She said.

When I burst through the mall doors it was like Christmas! It smelled like a greasy deep fried heaven.

"What do you want Niall?" Kaylee said

"Uh.....how about McDonalds?"

"Sure."

"What do you want?"

"A hamburger I guess?"

"Okay love" I gave her a quick kiss then ran in line.

__________________________

Liam's POV

Julia looked at me, smiled and said "Are we going in?"

This is the perfect time to tell her how I really feel. We are "friends" rights now, but I truly love her. I need to tell her how I feel. It's driving me crazy.

"So...uh...it's pretty weird how Logan and Alexis canceled on Niall and Kaylee right?"

"Yea totally" she replied. "Something bad happened. That's all I heard from Alexis."

"They probably got in a fight. We should check on them later."

"Yea"

There was an awkward silence but Julia broke it up with a giggle, then a laugh, and after a while we were just laughing.

"So are we gonna go in?" She asked

"Well, I kinda wanted to talk to you first..." I said with caution.

"That's kinda funny" she said.

"What?"

"Well, I've been meaning to talk to you for a while too..."

...another awkward silence...

"You go first." We both said at the same time. That caused us to laugh again.

"I'll go first." I said with bravery.

I was nervous. A million thoughts and memories popped in my head. Some memories when I thought for sure she liked me, some memories when I thought she couldn't stand me. I was scared.

"Julia..." I started "I really like you, and I...I think I love you, no, I know I love you."

Julia looked at me, then giggled. My heart dropped. She doesn't like me. She thinks of me as a brother, not a boyfriend.

"You could of just politely said you didn't like me." I said. I was about to open the car door and get out when she grabbed my hand, pulled me towards her, and kissed me.

"Or I could've done that" she whispered. "Liam, I was laughing because I was gonna tell you the same thing."

I pulled her closer then kissed her again. "I love you" I said

"I love you too"

__________________________

Niall's POV

"Where are Julia and Liam?" I asked Kaylee.

"I don't know..." She said.

I shrugged my shoulders then shoved the rest of my hamburger in my mouth.

"I'm getting another one, want one?"

"Uh...no" Kaylee laughed.

I kissed her on the head then left.

__________________________

Julia's POV

Liam kissed me on the cheek as we got out of the car. He grabbed my hand as we walked down the parking lot. Most people would probably think this was happening to fast but I, for some reason, was comfortable with it.

As we walked in the mall Niall spotted us and an instant "way to go" look appeared on his face. Kaylee hit him then smiled at me. When we reached the table every one was laughing.

__________________________

Sally's POV

*At Louis house*

I burst in the doors of his house, without knocking or anything.

"WHAT THE HELL HAPPENEND???"

I yell. I look at my poor baby, laying on the couch with a black eye and bruises and scratches all over him.

"Calm down women" Louis tried to joke.

I wanted to cry. I sat next to him and kissed him on the head. "Are you okay???" I asked.

"Does it look like I'm okay?" He tried to joke again but it wasn't funny.

"Who did this to you? All the sudden I get a text from Alexis saying your hurt and I have no idea what happened and I flipped out and drove here as fast as I could and my mind was racing and..." Louis grabbed the back of my neck and pulled me in to a kiss. I pull back. "C'mon Louis, this is serious." I then turn around and realize Alexis and Logan sitting there. Logan had a sour look on his face and Alexis looked disappointed.

"What the hell happened?" I repeated.

__________________________

Alexis's POV

We told her the full story.

By the end she looked as though she was gonna cry. I didn't even find out about this until the morning. I must of yelled at Logan for a good 2 hours. He still never apologized to Louis.

I think, for now, me and Logan are broken up.

__________________________

Zayn's POV

*30 minutes ago*

Maybe she won't find out online, maybe I can tell her myself.

I hear my door open.

"WHAT THE FUCK!?!" I hear Cori yell.

Yup, She found out.

She storms in to the room. I feel the need to hide.

"What's this?!"

She shoves a photo in my face.

The photo was of me kissing another girl. I was drunk at this bar that I went to with Liam because he wanted to talk about his friend zone issues and this girl just came up to me and she kissed me...okay I might of sorta kissed her....

"I was trying to call you! I needed to talk to you about this!" I tried to explain.

"Yea, well your a little late!" She snaps back.

"Come here!" I say as I try to hug her. I grab her shoulders and force her to turn around. She looks me in the eye and stares at me. I drop her arms and hold out my arms for a hug. She slaps me instead.

"Thanks, thanks a lot." I say sarcastically. She storms out of my house an I hear her drive away.

"Shit