Logans Jealous

Alexis's POV

"Bye Hun..." Logan said. Then he gave me a kiss and left.

Niall set me and Logan up. Logan had clear, blue eyes and dark black hair. He's just about the cutest guy ever! He was shy at first but became the loudest most funny person on earth after I got to know him.

I can't believe he left so early though. We only were hanging out for half an hour. Oh well. Me, him, Niall, and Kaylee are hanging out tomorrow. That should be fun.

__________________________

Logan's POV

I'm sick and tired of Louis. I know he's cheating on Sally with my Alexis. He's always saying he loves her and kisses her on the head and cheek right in front of me! Like what the hell man? Alexis says there just friends but I don't think so. I need to teach him a lesson.

__________________________

Louis's POV

"Bye love" I said as I kissed Sally on the head. "I'll see you tomorrow." Then I kissed her on the lips.

"Bye" she said.

As I pulled into my driveway I got a text from Logan.

"Meet me now at my house. URGENT!"

I was scared I don't know why Logan is texting me or asking me to go to his house. Maybe something's wrong with Alexis. Oh no.

__________________________

Logan's POV

I saw Louis pull into my driveway. I stormed out of the house.

"So what's up with you and Alexis?" I questioned him.

"What?" He asked. Trying to play innocent I guess. "Is something wrong? Weren't you supposed to be with Alexis?"

"Yea you would know!"

"I don't know what the hell your talking about!!!"

"Yes you do!" I shoved him.

"What the hell!?!"

"I know your cheating on Sally with Alexis!"

"What the fuck!? How dare you assume that! Alexis is like my sister! I've never even thought of her like that!"

My mind went blank for a second, but then when I snapped back in reality I hit him, hard, right in the jaw.

He fell but I didn't help him up or anything, I was just staring at him with a look of disgust.

"WHAT THE FUCK!?!?" he shouted.

He got back up and before I knew it I was on the ground. He hit me in the eye.

I stood up with a crazy look in my eye. He must of been scared of me because he started backing up towards his car. I ran towards him and he ducked. I smashed his window but I didn't care.

"AH MY BLOODY CAR!"

I looked at him standing next to me. I hit him again, this time in the nose, then I hit him again and again until he was on the ground. I kicked him then backed off. What did I do? I turned into a psycho.

"Shit" I mumbled than ran inside just as Louis was getting up.

"Maybe he wouldn't remember......yea right." I thought