0.7

y o o n g i ' s
p . o . v

After the line cuts off, I threw my phone in frustration. I get up and grab it, a dent in the back should be fine. I continue to scroll through motels far away from Hoseok's house, so he doesn't get caught up in this mess.

Furthermore, I find the cheapest one, 47,082 won. ($42.00) The Uber drive from here to there doesn't cost that much either.

So I can, I leave right now and not cause problems, I already took all my money out of my account when I was in Seoul.

“Hey Hoseok! I'm about to leave soon, so come say bye!” I yell I hear his door open and hear footsteps coming down the stairs. “What do you mean, Hyung? You just got here stay for a bit. I missed my best friend!”

He pouts, I giggle. “I don't want to overstay my stay and plus isn't your boyfriend coming soon. I don't want to run into him and have a misunderstanding.” I tell him

Come on, at least meet him please. I need my best friend to meet the man of my life, PLEASE!!” he gets on the ground and begs. Furthermore, I sigh and just nod my head.

He jumps up and down, like a child “Yayy! Now go put your bag away, we're going to have some Jjajangmyeon!” He says and ushers me to the guest room.

I sigh and start taking my jacket off, “Something is going to go wrong. I know it.” I whisper. “Yoongi, hurry up and come help me in the kitchen!”

_

[A/N]

heh
hey guys been a while hasn't it ⊂(・▽・⊂)
not much but I wanted
to show that I was alive
but I'm going to start updating now
So be ready  ᕙ(⇀‸↼‶)ᕗ

heh hey guys been a while hasn't it ⊂(・▽・⊂)not much but I wanted to show that I was alive but I'm going to start updating nowSo be ready  ᕙ(⇀‸↼‶)ᕗ