5.

You wake up and look confused around but then you remember what happened. Your ship kinda broke down so you had to swim the whole way to this little lonely island before passing out.Well, great,what now?You're sure that nobody else is on this island.You feel a lot better than before so you stand up and begin walking.You have your stuff with you because luckily you pushed it on a plank while swimming so it didn't get wet.You walk around searching for help or at least a safe place to sleep."Help!"you hear a beautiful voice sounding scared.You look around but you don't find anybody."I'm up here!" the voice says.You look up and see beautiful Agnetha sitting on a tree scared to go down."How and why did you get up here?""I saw a dog running towards me so I fastly climbed up on top on this tree.I was scared so I wasn't really thinking about my fear of hights."

"Okay,wait,I'll help you." you say.Then you climb up,taking carefully Agnetha's hand and helping her getting down."Thank you!"she says and hugs you and you hug her back.She smells so good!Like REALLY GOOD!"You're welcome.But how have you gotten on this island and for how long have you been here already?"you ask."Just since today morning.My ship broke down."Really?The same with me.But what should we do now?"you ask her."Hm....trying to get help but until we get rescued we should spend the nights together." She suggests.You like this suggestion so you nod smiling.

In the evening you were lying next to her thinking about a way to escape this island.Unfortunately you were distracted the whole time because you had to think about this beautiful woman next to you.Suddenly you feel her moving a little more next to you and you look at her."Wanna do something fun?" She asks flirty and you answer "Sure but what do you have on your mind?" "Well,lay all your love on me"she says and you immediately now what she means.You've wanted to do this the whole time already.You kiss her and she kisses you back.You both go a little wild but you love it. You didn't know she had this side.You both slowly undress each other. She starts kissing your neck and goes more down licking you. Then she stops and gets something out of her bag.

You see that it's a dildo and a vibrator and you looked confused at her."Why do you have this here?" She answers "No idea.It was in my bag and I'm happy it was."You nod and you both smile at each other.Let the fun begin.She slowly put the dildo inside of you and puts the vibrator there making you immediately moan softly. She pushes it inside and out and she does it very fast. You love this a lot!Then she starts kissing you again,first she goes with her head between youe legs and licks and sucks you and then she reaches your breasts and starts sucking them.After she gave you some hickesy you start kissing her whole body.With your head between her legs you start kissing and licking her before taking the vibrator and the dildo putting it inside of her which makes her moan "Please,do it fast."she begs and you nod smirking .Then you pushes the dildo very fast inside and out of her.Then you go on top of her kissing her wildly.You both moan loudly as you both reach your climax.This was an fantastic night!

On the next day you get rescued from the island but what happened in the night was definitely not the last time this happened between you two.