Chapter fourteen

Omniscient POV
At Hani's house-
Saturday... 2:45 pm

"Soooo y'all don't wanna go to et party down town" Mora asked looking at all of us. "Bitch I could use a party" I said smiling.

"Nah u good" KP said mugging me. I just rolled my eyes at him cause he been having es funky ass attitude and ion got time for it.

"Mora you ain't going either" Ty said looking at her. "Shit who I'm posed to go with then" Amora our new friend said.

"Me because I'll be attending right along with Mora" I said drinking my cranapple juice.

"Keep on Sahani" KP said causing me to mug him. "KP quit talking to me real shit" I said.

Y'all I totally forgot about her becoming they friend and the job with JB 💀

"Oop" Ty said smoking the blunt. "Yo ass needa quit instigating" Mora told him.

"I'm finna leave my moms need me bye y'all" Amora said while standing up.

"Bye love u text me later" I told her while the others told her bye and she left. "bae ride to the store with me rq" Ty told her.

"get me some" I said. "Gotchu bestie " Mora said walking out the door with Ty.

"what's yo problem" I asked KP. He just ignored me. "ok got you" I said standing up.

"what you leaving me like everybody else" he said chuckling. I got mad and turned around to face him.

"Kareem what" I said. "I'm not even doing shit" I said looking at him.

"I just asked if you was okay that don't mean I'm leaving you" I said finna cry. "Ion trust shit you females be saying y'all the same" he said standing up and walking towards the door.

"Kareem come here stop" I said pulling on his arm. "Get off me dawg" he said pulling away. "Why you doing this to me" I said crying.

"Get out my fucking way" he yelled because I got in front of him. "No" I said pushing him. He moved me to the side and walked out the door.

He didn't say nun but he did leave and get in his car and pull off. I just shut the door and locked it and went to my room.

I cried myself to sleep after I took one of my seizure pills.

Kareem Parks POV

Y'all might think I'm fucked up but I can't get in to deep with no bitch right now. I got money to touch and niggas to kill.

"Bitch put my money in my hand or yo head getting blown off" I told some opp nigga.

He quickly threw the duffel bag towards me and I told Ty and Mirr to count it. After they counted it I shot ole dude in the head.

After calling the clean up crew we took the drugs and money and went to the trap.

-At the trap-

"Ight here you go boss man" I said giving the shit to JB.

"Nice working y'all take y'all cut" he said smoking his blunt.

After get 100k a piece we talked and smoked a couple blunts and I left to get some head from my thick bitch keisha.

That shit was wack so I went home and took a shower. I couldn't really sleep so I went to Hani's house.

Sahani Diorr's POV
at her house-
Sunday.... 3:21 am

I can't sleep I said to myself. Ever since me and KP got closer I can't sleep without him and he knows that.