Chapter twenty eight

Anonymous POV
Saturday 2:19 am

"Mane naw fuck that we killing that nigga tonight" I told the crew.

"Nigga is u dumb" the old head asked.

*pop*

Shooting him in his knee cap he screamed in pain. "Ahh fuck" he screamed.

"Help his bitch ass" I semi yelled to the crew. "And we taking this nigga out tonight" I yelled leaving the trap.

Sahani Diorr's POV
3:08 am

"Hassan please give mommy 5 minutes" I said in frustration. He continued to cry so I sat my baby girl in her swing.

Picking Hassan up I patted his back as his crying stopped.

"What's the matter baby.. why you keep pulling on your ear" I asked him.

"ear hurt" he stuttered out. Lord I hope he doesn't have an ear infection I thought to myself.

"Ok baby let me go get some medicine for it" I said putting him down. Immediately he started crying and screaming causing Kaiorr to cry.

"Just breathe Hani" I said lowly to myself while picking her up and calming her down and going to get some medicine.

After giving him some medicine and juice he was out like a light.

"Where yo bright ass daddy at huh" I said talking to Kaiorr causing her to smile.

*distant thud*

Hearing a nose I searched for the glock that is usually under the couch.

"Baby is that you" I called out. Not hearing anything I texted him.

My other half ❤️

baby

yes pretty

wya

the trap

omg somebody's here

wym

Kareem somebody's in the house

Texting the last message I felt a gun being pressed to the back of my head.

"Did you miss me" the person asked while cocking the gun.

"I don't even know who you are plz let me get my kids" I said panicking.

"Nah they fine baby girl and you gone find out real soon.

Incoming FaceTime call from: My other half❤️

"Let me get my phone" I asked the person who sounded familiar as hell. Omg it's Jamirr.. but I thought...

"Nah grab ha" they said and I felt a strong pair of arms grab me.

Incoming call from: My other half ❤️

"Get off" I screamed while kicking.

Incoming call from: My pops💕

"Get tf off me now" I screamed while biting the persons arm causing them to drop me.

Grabbing the gun that I was looking for off the floor i shot the buff dude in the chest as I tried to shoot the other person but they were long gone.

Hearing my kids cry I went and got them and put them in the car.

Going back in the house I packed us some emergency bags and got some money.

Grabbing my phone and key I went back outside and got in the car.

*Hassan cries*

"Hold on fatty please" I yelled in frustration.

Ongoing call to: my pops💕

"Daddy I don't know wtf is going on but these niggas just tried to take me and my kids" I cried.

"I'm owm Hani I got the call KP had called me" he said speeding off in his car.

"Ok" I said hanging up.

"da da I want da da" Hassan said starting to cry again.

"I know baby just drink your juice" I said wiping my own tears.

Hearing KP's engine I got somewhat happy. He pulled up fast and got out hugged me.

"I'm sorry baby" he said rubbing my back. "The kids ok are you ok" he asked while opening the door.

My dad then pulled up and got out and hugged me telling me everything was gone be straight.

"I killed somebody daddy" I said crying on my dad's shoulder.

"You okay Hani just breathe" he told me.  Doing as he told I had calmed down.

KP had already called the clean up crew to get everything straight.

"baby why he keep pulling on his ear" KP asked while holding Hassan.

"I think he has an ear infection" I told him. "Where's Kaiorr" I asked.

"Yo daddy sitting with her in the car she sleep" he said.

"You gone be okay pretty I promise" he said while kissing my head.

"We gotta move Kareem I can't do this" I said wiping some tears that fell.

"Yea I know and ima get the nigga responsible" he said.

I'm not gone tell him who it is only because I want to get to him first. He's playing a really dangerous game and I'm not the one.

35 minutes later-

The clean up crew has took care of everything and the house looked brand new. Of course we went to my dads house for the night. We'll see what tomorrow brings.

What y'all think?
Vote or comment 💕