🔮 5

Trinity 'Tink' Robertson

Sitting up here in the waiting room just waiting on the nurse to tell us what's up with Toosii wasn't sitting right with me because his baby mama was here. I should've stayed home in the bed but Kiara and Coileray wanted me to come up here.

"Family of Nau'Jour Grainger..."we all stood up and the doctor began filling us in what's up with him. "He's in room 302 but only two can go in. Nau'jour also  asking for Trinity if she's here."They all look at me and I just sat down in the chair with an attitude. The doctor look at me as well like damn can a bitch get her face back. Kiara nudged me to get up but I just sat still got me fucked up, he got his baby mama she can go talk to him.

"You might not know me but you seen me at Toosii mama's house...."I gave her that 'bitch please' look because why tf she's talking to me? She already gotta baby by my nigga, what more do she want with me smh. "I don't wanna start nothing with you because I'm just Toosii baby mama, he doesn't want me and I don't want him....."

"Okay can you stop talking to me now?"I stood up going to take the visitors pass from the doctor and went to talk to this nigga. Toosii was laying in the bed with his head watching something on tv, he turned around and smiled waving his hand for me to come closer but I just couldn't move my feet.

"Baby please don't be mad at me, that was before I got with you. I need you with me Trinity."He was trying to sit up and come to me but failed, he ended up laying back down face full of tears just staring at me. I can't say that I didn't feel bad because I really did I'm just hurt that he gotta baby on the way by another bitch. "Trinity please don't walk away from me!"I walked over to him wrapping my arms around him because I know he needs me there, right now I don't care if he gotta baby on the way because I'm a be the best step mama and I can give him a baby in due time. He laid his head on my boobs wrapping his arms around my waist like a baby, I wiped his tears with my hand then seen a scar on his cheek from the car accident.

"Aw I never seen a thug cry before,"Coi said coming in the room. "Kiara have you ever seen a thug cry before?"Kiara, KP, Toosii mama, and his baby mama had walked in the room with balloons and shit.

"Nah not really, bro being a simp bitch tho."She joked making everybody laugh, Toosii just smacked his lips lifting his head up.

"Man shut tf up,"he laughed then pointed at the pitcher of water on the table, I helped him drink some. "I'm only a simp for my girl, I never felt this way for no other bitch fr. Trinity got my heart."He looked up at me wanting a kiss and I smashed my lips on his not caring if his mama in the room. This is my nemo can't nobody have this one, no I'm not letting him go.

"Mercedes he never been in love with you before?"KP asked then started laughing, he's so goofy. .

"No, he had love for me that's it and we didn't really had a relationship together fr. It was more like a one night thing til we kept fucking with each other like being friends with no strings attached." She rubbed her small baby bump looking down at her feet then smile up at Toosii and I cuddled up in the bed. "I wish I find someone who loves me as much as Toosii loves Trinity."I smiled then spoke up being nice because she really didn't do anything to me I was just being mean to her for nothing.