🔮 6

Trinity 'Tink' Robertson

It been three months since Toosii and I been together and he been giving me very much obsessed vibes like I literally can't do shit without him. Mercedes will be having her baby in a few weeks and we going to help her deliver the baby.

"This bitch so cap, she tried to swing I bagged up, I ran up & security grabbed me. Bitch had so much security but wasn’t scared?.. Stop it. Nothing happened."Kiara explained the situation that happened at the club last night, I didn't go because I wasn't feeling good but Coileray went. Everything always be going down when I don't be around smh why can't shit happen when I'm present. Taking out another braiding hair just to finish my braids I started last night Toosii helped me with some of my hair then he fell asleep.

"Yeah that bitch definitely lying, talking about she beat your ass when y'all didn't even fight because of security."Coileray said sitting up on the counter eating on a peach, she always eating on something but she don't gain weight.

"Just catch her when she's by herself and beat her ass but make sure somebody there to record it."I shrugged going to put a pot of water on the stove so I can dipped my braids in the hot water. Been ignoring my mama all day because she had called me this morning cussing me out calling me all types of broke bitches all because I wouldn't give her money. I threw a band at her ass just to shut her ass up she shouldn't ask me for nothing else. I had told my brother and sisters why tf they can't give mama money and they hung up on me lol. Toosii been out with his boys all day since this morning, he haven't called me or nothing since he text saying that he was going to the studio. That's why me and my girls going to pop up after I do my braids because he got me fucked up.

***** At the studio *****

"Somebody take my picture before we go in there and caused a scene please."Coi took my picture while I was leaning on the car.

13 Retweets 2,137 likes Comments disabledThatgirl_Tink: You a lucky nigga if my mean ass like ya 🧚🏾‍♀️

Thatgirl_Tink: You a lucky nigga if my mean ass like ya 🧚🏾‍♀️

I checked my phone and still no missed calls from Toosii, stuffed it in my birkin bag that he bought for me I look over at my girls.

"You ready to caused hell? Because KP got me fucked up too, I'm finna set some shit up."Kiara ranted as we walked in the studio, all eyes was on us buy my eyes landed on Toosii because he had his baby mama Mercedes sitting on his lap like I thought he hated her. While I was going off on him Kiara was doing the same shit to KP because she caught him coming out of the bathroom with another bitch. I punched Mercedes in her face causing a bruise to formed over her eye because she was talking reckless out the mouth, she was trying to fight me back but Toosii pulled her back because she's pregnant idgaf about none of that shit I'll kicked that baby right out of her ass.