read if you want.

This post angered me....it angered me so much that i had to make a chapter about it. So i was looked up "why i hate marinette" i did it because i wanted to find more people that hate marinette as much as i do- Chloe is a bicth to everyone......she's bullied marinette for the longest time. Chloe doesn't even listen to marinette  sooo how would marinette talk to her. Chloe hardly even listens to her bestfriend. What makes you think that she would listen to marinette. Marinette should trying be friend with lila if anything. She knows that she could get akumatized....and dosen't evern try to befriend her and then gets suprised when she gets akumatized even tho half of it is her fault. The reason this post angered me is because marinette dosen't "hate" chloe first of all. Secondly chloe has bullied her for such a long time ofcoure marinette would hate her. And marinette isn't even a good influence on chloe....at all. Marinette has to become a good person and get her stuff together. Obviously it's perectly normal to have flaws since nobodys perfect. But....marinette does these things on purpose. She dosen't even try to stop. Overall ill be posting more today i just saw this post and it made me so angry.....