𝐋𝐎𝐘𝐀𝐋𝐓𝐘〡𝟎𝟐

﹎Siyari Nakomi Hurd | Yari𝐓𝐇𝐔𝐑𝐒 𝐎𝐂𝐓 𝟐𝟗𝐓𝐇,𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟎﹎

Siyari Nakomi Hurd | Yari
𝐓𝐇𝐔𝐑𝐒 𝐎𝐂𝐓 𝟐𝟗𝐓𝐇,𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟎

"What did you do, Kash?" I asked again as my gaze shifts to the hazel-eyed boy sitting on top of his bed opposite mine, looking at the window with a book on his lap. He glances up at me, his gaze cold and his jaw clenched hard. If looks could impregnate you, I'd be on that teen pregnancy show.

"That's none of your fucking business!" He huffed. Falling back onto his pillows and stares up at the white ceiling. The silence in the room was tense and suffocating. It was a simple question, and he gon yell at me?

I hate being yelled at.

I held my tears in and walked out of the room.''Well isn't this great.''I heard Jakari mumble when I closed the door and then it opened again ''Wait up bestie.''

''Lemme take you on a tour.''Jakari slung his arm over my shoulder leading me outside of Gideons Hall. I sighed tightening the belt on my shorts. I dressed bummy today and my slick back jumbo braid was giving very much rough.

Are there even any hairstylists here?

I smiled looking at the sky, the sun was slowly setting and a crisp but pleasant chill spread over campus

I smiled looking at the sky, the sun was slowly setting and a crisp but pleasant chill spread over campus. The large buildings created shadows over smooth concrete paths and small but frequent manicured lawns as the skies shifted to a beautiful ombre of blues and purples.

After the very ...unique tour through the school, and Jakari pointing out and explaining the history of specific Stratford Artefacts. For example, the staircase which several girls have lost their virginity on and the best places to run trains.

Sincere left to go to one of his entanglements dorm back in Tinks hall the moment I called him Sincy. I don't think he likes me anymore, but it can't beat the obvious hatred Kash's sexy-ass rude self has for me.

Speaking of him I'm gonna find out his name, his real name.

Kash left the dorm because he has to meet up with a therapist or something like that.