Chapter 1: Bombs

AUTHOR NOTE!
Hello I am Air, I just wanna say before hand i am not such a great writer. I haven't wrote a story in 5 years and I'm trying to ease back into it after such a long time, so please bare with me as I continue to get better. Thank you for reading!

The Socius Bloodline division Socius Wrath was sent on a search and kill mission that was ordered by the Socius Leader, Air. There objective was to hunt down the Pandora leader and end him for accusing Socius for treason against the Universe Bloodlines. Due to Pandora's actions, Socius left UB for many reasons, along with Pandora as one of them.

Near Socius outpost Khione;

"Sir! New orders from Air!" Bacon said abruptly opening the door.

"Speak." Evol told Bacon.

"Pandora leader is now landing on the docs for the meeting with Air. He orders us to get snipers scattered around the docs in the shadows and have a raiding party ready to board to capture the Pandora leader with any means "Sir! New orders from Air!" Bacon said abruptly opening the door.

Evol put his head down, took a breath, and nodded to the Initiate. "It is time to make history and to start a war I suppose." Evol stood up from his chair slamming his hands down on his desk. "I want snipers all around in the trees in white Socius uniforms and have there sights aimed at the doc and the guards accompanying the Pandora leader. For the raiding party I want them in cover and do not open fire nor raid unless I give the command." Evol ordered Bacon and the two Apprentices who were also in the room.

"Yes sir!" They all chanted while rushing out the room the get the men ready and briefed for the mission.

Two hours later; ETA 5 minutes until Pandora's arrival.

"This is Evol, requesting updates." Evol requested in his transmission.

"South sniper team is in position." "North sniper team is in position." "Raiding party team Alpha is in position." "Raiding party team Delta is in position." The teams all said over the intercom.

"Good. Stay in position and be ready for new orders. Our sources says they will be here in 5 minutes. Do not engage until on my command. Evol out." Evol ordered the squads while looking around the snowy biome around him.

"Sir! Incoming call from Air on the hologram." Menacing said.

"Put him through." Evol told Menacing, crossing his arms.

Menacing held out the hologram and Air popped out. As soon as the call went through, Air looked worried and concerned. Before Evol can even speak, Air started to tell and warn Evol.

"Get your men out of there! There is bombers heading there right now! They knew our plan! Air yelled over the transmission.

Evol was shocked but didn't slow him down to warn the squad team leaders over the intercom.

"SQUADS GET YOUR MEN AND MAKE A BREAK FOR IT! ENEMY BOMBERS INBOUND!" Yelled Evol into the intercom, worrying about his men and brothers. He looked out of his office window looking in the sky. When he did, it was already to late.. Bombers were already almost on top of there heads. Evol with his eyes wide open and in shook, screamed with pain and disbelief. 

The bombers started dropping there loads all over The Socius Outpost, as you look around all you can hear is loud explosions hitting the snowy ground, the Socius men screaming in agony, and eye piercing lights from every direction. Pandora has another thing comin for them.