𝟎𝟐*:・゚✧

_________________________________________

𝐭𝐰𝐨 - 𝐡𝐨𝐰𝐝𝐲 𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐧𝐞𝐫. 

it had been a little over two years since the death of y/n. life for izuku went downhill, the bullying got worse, he stopped attending lessons, he barely ate, due to his mind being occupied with other things. he stopped watching "All Might's Top Heroic Moments" even though he would get notifications on his phone from the video compilations being posted. his anxiety had gotten worse since the funeral two years ago. he didn't leave the house. hell, he barely even left his room after the death of his best friend. 

he would claim to see y/n everywhere after her death. inko sent him to a child therapist's office due to him seeing such things. the therapist didn't work, he just gave the same half assed advice that he had given to all the previous clients. izuku didn't want to hear how she was in a better place, he wanted to hear that she wasn't gone, that she would be knocking on his door the next morning asking if he wanted to go get ice cream from the convenience store with her cousin, eijiro. 

what none of them knew was that she really was out there waiting for izuku. she had been waiting ever since she woke up in the middle of a field, scared to, well, death. she thought she had died, so why was she still here? this all looked like earth. why was she still on this godforsaken earth? she died trying to escape this earth, and yet she landed back here, in the middle of a field of flowers, no people for miles.

maybe she could find izuku, maybe he could make things right. she knew where he lived, but she didn't know how to get there from wherever she was right now.

she felt something buzz in her pocket, looking down she saw a small phone. it was sparkling in the sunlight, the silver color catching her eye. it looked so...heavenly. so beautiful, almost too good to be true it seemed.

'so...there's a phone. what am i supposed to do with this..?' she questioned to herself.

she turned on the small phone, seeing one notification pop up at the top.

____________________

messages

hello! it seems you have died, and are
trying to pass on to your new life up in heaven. unfortunately, you have a special wish from when
you were living that has not yet been granted :(
not to worry! that can easily be fixed. just get your dying wish granted, and then you'll be free to go on up to heaven and enjoy the afterlife. you'll find all the necessary apps and whatnot for you to be able to get your wish granted! text this number in case you have any questions that need to be answered.
you can call me evi, i am in charge of showing you around once you reach the gates!

____________________

'huh, okay. well this is new. i gotta find izuku, i gotta see him.' the young girl thought.