Chapter Two ~ Sad to Happy

Glad you guys like it.

~Adrien's POV~

I noticed her face change but I didn't say anything. Of course I felt bad but I couldn't help it, my feelings were always unrequited. They were always shut down. She still has a special place in my heart, she was my first love. Why can't someone love me, just me?

"Can you smile more Adrien you look like a puppy died, be happy." The photographer says.

I'll do just that. Smile away the pain, yeah? Its never worked.

-

Whenever I get home it's almost a reminder she isn't here. The massive portrait of Father and I hanging above the staircase. Taken a week after she, went away forever. I always thought about it. Had she not loved me enough? Is she alive? Where is she? Does Father know where she is?

Why am I always left out of big topics? I didn't even know Master Fu existed until he showed up for my 'Chinese lessons'. Was I not trustworthy? Its not like I have anyone to tell. So why am I constantly left out?

Maybe I'm not enough.

-

The next morning I sat in my seat at school tired and emotionally drained. I couldn't sleep, I only got about a hour. I woke up with dry tears on my cheeks and ignored Plaggs questions. Its kind of shitty when you have to cry silently. Personally, I think that I've mastered it.

I got to school early because I was late yesterday. So only about after four minutes the class started to fill with voices and bodies.

"Hey dude!" I hear Nino say.

"Hey Nino." I say, picking my head up from my arm acting as a pillow.

"Woah- dude are you good?"

"What-? I- yeah I'm good. I couldn't sleep because of the akuma." I say realizing a mistake.

There wasn't an akuma idiot aren't you Chat Noir.

"Dude there wasn't an akuma probably a fan trying to break in. Stay safe dude." Nino says patting my back and smiling.

"Haha yeah." I say giving him a fist bump.

I blank as she entered the room with Alya. On time? That's new.

"Sup dudette, and my girl." Nino greets them.

They walk in and sit in their seats behind us. I smell her scent brush past me embracing it. I felt at ease for once.

"Hey babe." Alya says giving Nino a kiss on his cheek.

"Hey Nino." She smiled and waved.

"Good morning, Marinette." I say pulling on my normal personality.

"I guess I'm not getting a good morning." Alya says laughing.

"Oh sorry, hey Alya." Immediately embarrassed. I blush and shy away. Marinette giggles and I can't help but laugh with her after hearing it.