Chemistry Class | Peter Parker x Male Reader |

Requested by: bladeracer on Tumblr

Warnings: none

----------------------

Chemistry class wasn't one of my favourites, and it showed. However it was bearable due to a certain nerd that was assigned to be my experiment partner. Peter and I were not close friends but we were comfortable with each other, resulting in good grades and comfortable lessons. Not going to lie, I found Peter really cute, and had dropped hints of this multiple times, but they all flew over his head. For a smart guy, he sure was dumb.

The assigned experiment was something about assessing the reactions of different materials in liquids. I'll admit that I wasn't paying attention, instead I chose to focus on how Peter's eyes crinkled up when he laughed. He was rambling about how Ned and him had gotten a lego set of the millennium falcon. It suddenly fell silent, Peter was staring at me, I assumed he had asked me a question.

"Uh sorry got distracted, what did you say?"

"I asked if you prefered Obi Wan or Anakin" Peter walked over to my side of the bench "You feeling alright? Did you catch a cold?" He placed a hand against my forehead

"I didn't catch a cold but I did catch feelings for you" Peter withdrew his hand, his face going red. He nervously laughed, turning his attention to the experiment once more.

I thought that at this point I should just go all in.

"Hey Peter"

"Yeah"

"Are you made of copper and tellurium?" I didn't think Peter could get any redder, but his face proved me wrong. He tried to distract himself by writing down the reaction of a rock in the sulphuric acid. "Peter, hey turn around" After some hesitation, the poor boy turned to face me. I cornered Peter against the desk, using my arms to lock him in, earning a nervous squeak from the boy. "Are you a carbon sample? Because I want to date you" This proved too much for Peter, as he flung his hands up to his face, covering it.

The whole class turned to face us as a beaker was knocked off the bench by Peter, crashing to the ground in a pile of glass shards. I could tell Peter wanted to be swallowed up by the floor

"Sorry Ms. Warren, I was talking to Peter when I tripped, falling on the desk, and knocking over the beaker" I spoke, taking the fall for Peter. She looked at me with a suspicious eye but left it alone. I turned to Peter, moving his hands away from his face. His looked absolutely mortified, I chuckled

"I think you took the hint this time, huh" I whispered, Peter gave a few nods in return.

"So what was that about in chemistry?" Ned asked Peter, trying to keep up with his fast pace

"It was nothing, nothing at all" Peter spoke quickly, still flustered.