Broken-hearted and a bottle of Moonshine

A week had gone by and miruko came back. She admitted to be told to be a spy, she was given one minute to leave before she'd be killed and she escaped. 

A few more weeks went by and sami and I were much closer, I trusted her with everything I had.

A day went by.

              Journal Entry 6

I scrapped the previous entries. I had no need for the negativity with Sami around.  She was my happiness and she had helped me get over the people who left me. 

This morning I woke up to her gone. I searched everywhere but she wasn't there. Eventually I noticed a note. It had said something along the lines of 'I believe you'll be happier without me.' It was a suicide note. I had immediately started frantically looking around and I realized. The rooftop. Her favorite place. I flew up and landed softly on the roof, immediately scanning the area for her. She lay on the ground, in a large pool of blood. Her claws out, her neck bleeding. Her eyes were wide and the remnants of tears were left on her cheeks. I had moved over to her, sobbing at this point. I closed her eyes. In my agony I had started a flame, it spreading and eventually turning to ashes. I collected them silently, tears still streaming down my face. I put the ashes in a small container I had with me. I went down the stairs that were connected to the roof, stumbling over my feet, barely walking. I walked straight into my room, collapsed on the bed, and started sobbing. At some point Dabi and hawks had came in to comfort me but I shut them out and ignored them.

She said I'd be happier with her. Oh how she was wrong. She never made me sad and she sure as hell made my life better while she was with me.  She rescued me from my darkest corner, but when she left, put me back into my misery.

Later this night I had walked to the rooftop where her blood stain lay. I slowly cracked open a jar of my favorite alcohol. Apple Cream Moonshine. The way the bitter taste of the alcohol mixes with the soft sweet apple flavor, and when it leaves is replaced with a burnt essence,- ah it was almost soothing. I let my feelings and emotions slowly get lost in the alcohol and let the slightly numb feeling wash over me. Then, I turned in and went to my dresser, pulled out my red notebook, and started writing.

                                                                                  End of journal entry.

Just adding some, reality

-Br0k3n 50u1