Miruko? Why??

My OC POV:

*Knock knock* I bolted upright.  Who the fuck is bothering me?!  I went to check the door, but noone was there. *knock knock* huh  it sound like it's coming from the door to the bar. I nudged Sami, walking her up, holding a finger over my mouth so she stays quiet.  I slid on black jeans and a black shirt, along with my glasses and earpiece.  

I made by way over and was halfway there when another knock sounded. I rolled my eyes and peered out of the eyehole. Hmm. Don't know that person. She had...bunny ears???  My fingers slowly wrapped around the doorknob. What if she was trying to kill us? Hurt us? No matter, Shigaraki was awake, so we'd be fine.  I twisted the doorknob and opened the door slightly, so I could look out.

"Who're you and what do ya want?" I snapped.

"I'm sorry did I wake you up?" I rolled my eyes, though she actually sounded concerned.

"Answer my question."

"I'm Miruko! But you can call me Rumi if you'd like."

"Okay Miruko, what do you want?"

"I'd like to speak with Tomura Shigaraki, And Keigo Takami."

"How'd you know Keigo's name?"

"We were friends, though he did tell me he didn't actually mean to tell me his name as only one other person knew it."

"Mm, stay right there."

"Kay." She nodded.

I closed the door, locked it.

"TOMURA YOU LAZY ASS GET OVER HERE I KNOW YOU'RE AWAKE!!!!"

"WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU WANT PHOENIX?!"

"SOME HERO WANTS TO SPEAK TO YOU!"

"ANOTHER HERO?! FINE WHATEVER"

I heard a crash and a shuffling. Eventually he was standing beside me, tired, annoying, and...in pain?? Heh I wonder why.

"Who's the hero now?" He sounded extremely annoyed and sleep laced his voice.

"Some bunny named Miruko."

"Hmm, m'kay"

I opened the door and nodded at the bunny girl to follow me, Tomura kicked the door closed and followed.  Dabi was awake, I could tell because the base got hotter and a bit humid.  Hawks was likely not.  I motioned for Miruko or whatever her name was, to sit down on a chair, with its back against the bar.

"Sooo, Miruko was it?" Tomura questioned

"Yes, what would you like me to call you?"

"For the time being, nothing, as we do not know the reason you have came here."

"Alright."

I heard a loud crash and then Dabi walked in.

"Dad." I nodded towards him.

He nodded back and sat next to me, facing towards Miruko.

"The bunny hero, isn't her name Rumi or something?" Dabi asked, still tired by the sound of it.

"Yes!" She replied excitedly.

"Dad, where's Hawks? She wanted to speak to Tomura and him."

Where Dabi had skin, he blushed VERY lightly, I doubt anyone could see it.

"Nevermindddddd" I said, smirking.

He looked down and elbowed me.  Miruko looked utterly confused and she had her head titled.

"On that subject want some water?"

"Firstly, yes, secondly, stOp iT"

"stOp wHat?" I sent feathers over to get him a glass of water.

He hugged me, annoyed that I was exposing him if anyone understood what I was saying.  The feathers gave him his glass and returned to my wings.

"I'm not sure I understand." Miruko said

"I'm sure you don't need to know."

We talked about casual things; favorite foods, colors, etc. until Hawks came out a few hours later, looking messy as fuck tbh.  He walked in, say Miruko, and let out a loud annoyed groan.

"Hey I'm not that bad" Miruko said pouting slightly.

He went an extremely light shade of pink, I bet Dabi didn't even notice.  He sighed and walked over.  He glared at me as he simply sat on Dabi's lap, warning me not to say anything with his gaze.

"Why does she have to be here?" His voice cracked a few times, laced with exhaustion and annoyance.

I snickered but cut myself off with a cough to try and hide it up, it failed obviously as Dabi, Hawks, and even Tomura glared at me.  I looked down and covered my mouth to keep from laughing.

"Can you keep it together for 5 minutes?" Tomura asked

"Not if they keep making me laugh." I motioned towards Hawks and Dabi, holding in my laughs. 

"So miruko, you wanted to speak to hawks and I?" Tomura queried. 

"Yes yes I did"

"We'll go on then rumi before I leave" hawks snapped

She wasn't phased, as if she was used to this behavior.

"...the commission.."

"I don't want to hear it." Hawks folded his arms and snuggled closer to Dabi.

"Pa, please?" I asked.

His eyes flicked open to look at me, then back at Miruko, this was as good as she was gonna get.

"They let some files leak...of some former...students?...no...lab rats...experimental children?...anyway...they got into the hands of Midnight and she was so surprised all she could do was let them know the information got out.  I saw the files; and remembered the stories you told me about your old friend, and your childhood.  I put the pieces together and I figured they were in the league.  Likely Dabi but I wasn't sure yet. "

Dabi let a fire flicker onto hawks wings slightly. I want sure why- but uhm ok. Hawks let out a tiny scream. 

"DABI ISTG!" Hawks screamed

Dabi put the fire out and laughed, hugging hawks closely.  Tomura looked slightly intrigued by what Miruko was saying.

"Also, may I be a spy for you?"

This silenced everything oh the room istg you could hear a pin drop.

"...well..." Tomura started 

She sighed. "You know what I'll come back in a week, think about it", she dashed out answering an incoming call, you could hear the person screaming at her.  And just like that, she was gone.