Leap of Faith

It's not your usual day at Canterlot High, Students are near their graduation, each one of them has their future to build a new journey to start, real adult life is about to begin but of course, that can't happen without one last vacation. Canterlot High has changed so much since the Fall Formal. Everyone is united, Friendship is everywhere; thanks to Princess Twilight, Sunset Shimmer, and her friends this school was better than ever !

The air in Canterlot High has been different ever since, and it will continue to live to the newest generation of students, But today wasn't one of your usual days at Canterlot High, the last bell of the day rang meaning it was time to go home and time for vacation to start, everyone was excited but Sunset Shimmer who hasn't been herself for a while now.

Sunset Shimmer used to be an arrogant, selfish, and mean girl that desired power, but now she's a girl who's heart is pure gold.

She's not the same as she used to be, she loves helping others around her, she can sympathise with others feelings and she'll do her best to give them comfort, she cares about others around her deeply especially her friends who are her family in this world they mean everything to her.

Despite the fact that she's been denying their help with that one problem that caused the human world to be imbalanced and she thinks that problem was her, yet she never shared that with her friends she kept it to herself.

Not only that, Sunset has been feeling some strange magic energy. She asked her friends if they felt that but they told her no, for some reason only she felt it and she always as if she's being watched.

As the girls were walking down the hallway to leave school, they were all talking about how happy they are for vacation to start each of them got their hands full, they each earned opportunities to help them take their first steps into their future.

Rarity got a wonderful job to be the new costume designer for a very popular TV show, this will help her in order to be a well known designer.

Applejack has a big family reunion coming up where they will also decide who will run the farm in the future, knowing how much Applejack treasures her family and loves helping them, her main goal to run the farm is getting closer to her.

Pinkie Pie was given the chance to be the party planner for Countess Coloratura upcoming birthday where a large number of celebrities and influencers are invited, Pinkie has always been known for her amazing energy and her special ability to bring smiles wherever she goes she's totally up for the job!

Fluttershy's social media account on animal awareness has gotten more popular, she also became very well known for her amazing abilities with animals and kindness not only she's kind with animals but humans as well she's always been an inspiration to everyone around her.

And as for Rainbow Dash, she decided to join in a huge sports event where she will be meeting her idols, The Wonderbolts. If she wins in the big competition during the event, she'll be able to spend the rest of her vacation with them and learn what it truly means to be a professional athlete.

Apparently all of them had their own plans except Sunset Shimmer, she's been working very hard lately . She got more jobs so she can provide herself, although she has no clue on which college she wants to attend or what does she wanna she do, she prepared herself for any possible opportunity that might come her way in this world, which is why she's been very exhausted mentally and physically, and that of course her friends noticed that several times, before this day they tried to reach out to her and help her, yet she hasn't accepted any of it. They didn't give up on her, they kept trying and she still refused. Everyone looked at her as she walking down the stairs in such a concerned look, she continued walking alone to go home, her friends looked at each other they were worried sick about Sunset, Rarity went after her and stopped her .