~Chapter 13- Kids Pov~

Atsushi POV-

It has been a week since Zuzu escaped from this damn base, we are so lonely, he was the only one that could light our day, I miss him so much. I hope the plan is working.
Our life's here got even worse, the test are extremely difficult and our punishments are harsh, they burn us, traumatize us, starve us, they keep blaming you for everything! I'm starting to go crazy! When are you coming? I miss you so much!
I haven't eaten this week because the little of food I had, I gave to Tomo-san since she couldn't even stay up.
My grades are starting to go down, my punishments are harsh and our siblings are tired! I DONT WANT TO BECOME A NOMU! no calm down Atsushi, stop crying, you need to stay strong for your family, they might me at sleep but that mean nothing! You are not tired and not paranoid, you are protecting them so calm down.
Please Izu hurry up... I don't know if I can continue this way...

TIME SKIP

It was finally breakfast, we had a slice of bread and just a little of water, today I could eat. Later I knew that because I didn't ace the test I would be punished but for now, we will only be cleaning the Nomu's area.
I felt a tap in my arm, it was my sister Kanna, she didn't look good, she looked sad, she looked like she lost hope in the plan.

"Do you think Izu is still trying to save us?" She asks me
"Of course! What kind of question is that?"
"I mean, he could have found a family, a good one, or he could have died? What if he forgot about us!?"
"HE WOULDN'T DO THIS, HOW DARE YOU THINK OF SOMETHING LIKE THAT?!"
"ATSUSHI IT HAS BEEN A WEEK! A FUCKING WEEK? WHAT DO YOU THINK I BELIVE THAT HAPPENED?"
She was crying, our sibling looking at me for an answer, I couldn't break now, not now, not now, DAMMIT KANNA!
I start crying, my tears spreading throw my face, my siblings looking at me in despair
"I-i don't know how h-he is, I-i am sorry f-for not being the best A-and not being able t-o protect you guys" I said while stuttering a lot, I was lost, I promised Izu that I would protect them, but I didn't, I wasn't enough for them and
I had a mental breakdown, I wasn't thinking strait anymore, slowly, I felt my siblings coming closer, some were crying, some with a blank face and some just smiling, They just hugged me and we stayed like this for the rest of the day.
What would I do without them?

Riki POV-

Kanna has her stupid sad angry face, she keep asking us questions about the mission, this is starting to annoy me, I know we are all waiting! We are all in the same boat, but she can't keep this up, Atsu is caring too much weight in his shoulders, he is a kid too! At some point he will break! We all miss Izu and we all want to escape so calm down! She will get us in trouble at some point...
What will we do when Atsu loose it?

After our breakfast, I was the only one that knew how Atsu's grade was falling, he had a worried expression that he had being using since the start of the mission, he is clearly being questioned by Kanna now, we are all making our way to our cell, so whatever happen, everyone will see.
By his face, I can see that she asked something serious, I can't quiet hear what she said because me and Timóteo were talking but I can see on his face that was an insensitive question. Ah Izu, if you were here you would know how to calm her down, everything is better when you are here... I miss you.
WAIT?! Is Atsushi crying? 'What did Kanna ask him?' The only thing that came in my mind is that he finally let go of some of the weight, I just smiled at him and hugged him with all my strength, he was a crying mess, I guess he finally let go of his, responsibilities and-
BOOM

WHAT WAS THAT NOISE? What happened! Suddenly an alarm that I never heard was turned on

"ATTENTION ATTENTION, THERE ARE HEROES IN THE AREA, HEROES IN THE AREA, GET THE EXPERIMENTS OUT! THIS IS NOT A TRAINING"

The only thing that came in mind was 'Izuku is here'
I looked around and saw my siblings happy celebrating, steps were heard from the end of the corridor.
We are free!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hope you enjoyed! Thank you for reading!