Forever Is A Strong Word

"Prongs! Help me!" The twenty-two year old came to the door, to find his best friend and son's godfather in the rain. 

"C'mon in, Pads." He said, they then went in to find his wife carrying their son.

"'Ey, Evans." He teased, she glared at him.

"It's Potter now, but yes?" She asked, he looked at her.

"Nothing," she rolled her eyes.

"I hate you both," she told them.

"That's not what you said a year ago," the younger wizard smirked.

"James Fleamont Potter, I swear!" She started chasing him with her wand in her hand, he ran around.

Then, the older wizard opened the door to find the other wizard he loves. "You left me, Sirius Orion Black." He mentioned, making him gulp.

"Anyway, c'mon in. Lily's attacking James with her wand, and he's being chased." He laughed, the werewolf raised his eyebrow.

"I'm sorry, okay? Will you forgive me?" He pouted to his wife, she nodded.

"Fine, but only because I do actually love you. Remus!" She exclaimed, giving him a hug.

"Hey, Lils." He mentioned, hugging her back.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Okay, so- Where did they go?!" She shrieked, the only wizard there pointed to a dog on a stag.

"We're back," the other wizards came. She looked at the dog on the stag and then them, then again the animals then them.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Lils, I'll love you forever." The wizard said to his wife, she looked at him.

"Y'know,

forever is a strong word..."