So Demanding Isn't He?

"Stand straight. Eren do as I say. I am in charge of you. Or else worse things can happen to you." Says levi.

  -Mikasa's Point of View-

I'm in charge of him he is my little brother. You are lucky there are other people here other wise I would have come over there and end you. "Mikasa!" yelled Levi. Everyone ran away. Great! "Mikasa" I started walking towards him  and stopped right in front of him. "Mikasa go to my room and get some extra clothes for Eren to wear, they are under my bed, go now."

  -Levi's Point of View-

My bedroom door is set up so when she steps inside and it shuts, she will be locked in from the outside. Tonight is going to be fun. I noticed that it was about two minutes until it was time for us to stay in our rooms for the night.

  -Mikasa's Point of View -

I walked into his room and the door shut behind me with a click "Shit!" I yelled aggressively toward myself, "Goddamn it! Fuck these walls are sound proof. What am I going to do?  There must be a window or something. Of course it's too small to fit through.  I think it's about one minute until we have to be in our rooms. "Shit! I'mgoing to have to sleep in here with him, my room is about five minutes away from here! We're not allowed to leave our rooms after that minute is up! Shit! I just have to sit here and wait for him to return and let me out. I'll sneak back to my room. It can't be that difficult."