Trapped, Aren't I?

-Levi's Point of View-

I enter my room removing the smirk off my face and look at mikasa. Remember, I tell myself, act like she's the one in the wrong. "Why are you in here Mikasa?" I question her demanding. "I came in here to get the clothes you ordered and then the door loc-" I smashed my lips onto hers I couldn't help myself, I love Mikasa. Her long ramble story only helped me realize how much I wanted her even more. I licked her bottom lip but she pushed me away. "You are a fucking sicko and a huge freak! Did you set this up?" I think she saw the amusement in my eyes when she said that. Now she knows I set this up, shit!

  -Mikasa's Point of View-

He set this up, oh my God. He set this entire thing up. I need to get out now before something happens. Shit I can't leave, it's way past the time. It's okay, I can probably win in a fight against him.

  -Levi's Point of View-

Great, now she's pissed at me. This isn't how this was supposed to go. She hates my guts and probably wants me dead now.  Am I as strong as her or stronger is she stronger than me? This is bad! She hates me but I love her! I want her to have a happy life with love and care with me. Hopefully tonight I can convince her to love me. Then I could have a motivation to live. I would live for a purpose. The purpose to protect Mikasa, it would give me so much more to fight for.

  -Mikasa's Point of View-

Wow, you really can see lust in peoples eyes. Who would guess Levi? Levi. The expressionless man, to have lust in his eyes? This can't be happening. Am I falling for him? He just basically kidnapped me by locking me in here. What is this feeling of warmth? How could I fall in love with him, simply realizing he truly does have emotions? Am I falling in love with Levi?