Part two of lemonnnyyyyy goodness!

Levis point of view

I then remove her underwear, well soaking wet underwear, and throw it across the room. I kiss down her tummy and lick her clit teasingly. Then I began to swirl my tongue around her clit to taste her yummyness! mmmmmmh! As I continued to eat her out, her fingers intertwined with locks of my hair. This taste is something I could never forget.

Mikasas point of view

ahhhhhh! this feeelssss so good are those stars? Yrp! those stars are wow! Sooooooo dizzy! "ahhhhh" I practically yell as I cum even more for like the fourth time tonight! "ah your so tight first time?" he asked I thought Shit he could tell! Fuck! "Y-yeahhh..." I cant believe he's done this to another girl or boy, wait has he? "Don't worry hun i've never done this before!" I sighed so he hasn't good! I hope he can't read my mind because if he can shit! f-fuckkk he just shoved himself into me "F-fuck t-that fuckingggg hurts!" I can't stand the pain! wait where's the pain "awwwww yeahhhhh am I in heaven? Are you in heaven with me? are we in heaven having sex on your bed?" I yell. "If this is heaven there better not be anymore titans! Thats all I have to say!" was his response.

Then there was a warm liquid inside me a fifty percent chance that im pregnant, no more than fifty...

I'm now a mother with a badddd ass father!

Then after about 2 minutes he pulled out and laid next to me, I passed out wrapped up in his arms!