𝖛𝖎𝖓𝖌𝖙-𝖈𝖎𝖓𝖖

third point of view

seok hoon looked at the river, trying to set the mood before talking.

as much as he despises eun byul's acts, he doesn't want to accidentally shout at her.

because he knows how it feels.

if there is one thing that the hera palace kids share, that is having parents with bad temper.

you need to stop whatever you're doing, eun byul.

eun byul looked up from staring at her clasped hands.

what are you talking about?

stop trying to act innocent, i know what you're trying to do. 

eun byul widened her eyes at his words, afraid of what he will say next.

you're trying to break us apart, aren't you?

she couldn't keep it anymore so she let it out.

what do you see in her?! we're both pretty, talented, and rich. why can't you pick me for once?! why her out of all people?!

because, unlike you, she's a real person.

that immediately shut her up but she's still confused.

what?

unlike you, she doesn't lie to me. unlike you, she helps and cares for the people around her despite whatever their class is. unlike you, she works really hard without asking for the help of others. unlike you, she accepts defeats and wins fairly. unlike you, she loves me as me and not because i boost her popularity and it makes her look good. think about it, she's very much different from you.

eun byul kept quiet throughout his speech.

let's go back and think about what i said. please stop already.

but it was already late to stop her plans cause she got someone who promised to help her.

*a/n: dun dun dun... oh no! who is the 'someone'? three updates! thank you for reading!