A game of lust

As the two continued to kiss no longer playing the forgotten game, hands in each others hair, eyes closed, breathing getting harder and closed mouthed kisses turn into open mouth kisses, Yui's tongue dancing into Claire's, who gladly accepted it, her own tongue traveling down into the others.

Claire started to gain more confidence licking up inside Yui's mouth, exploring around in it. Yui bit Claire's lip, Claire sucking on her tongue in response. The black haired girl moaned slightly at the feeling as the two broke away for a small moment before going back to kissing.

Claire straddled Yui biting her lip again in the process. Yui gripped the others thighs rolling the flesh in her hands, moaning into the kisses. Claire placed her hands on the other girls boobs, giving them a tender squeeze. The other opened Claire's shirt licking her chest, Claire giving Yui's neck hickeys her hands going down to slide along Yui's thighs.

The blue eyed one Pulled the others legs up, the other pushing forward deepening the kiss, making Yui lean back onto the bed. Claire ran her hands along Yui's torso, while Yui ran her hands though the others soft hair. Claire pulled at the hair on Yui's neck, Yui pulling Claire's hair lightly in response, and was met with a moan and kisses down her neck.

Yui flipped the two over, Claire on the bottom one hand in Yui's hair the other traveling down her body, Yui chocked Claire lightly,, in a silent question to ask if it was okay. Claire leaned into the chocking, putting her hand up with Yui's chocking herself and moaning in a show that it was okay and welcomed. Yui kissed the others face all over licking some of the sweat off her forehead.

Claire's hands continued to move around Yui's body before resting on her hips, Yui doing the same hands going from the hair ending up at Claire's butt, giving it a frim squeeze receiving a small moan from the other.

Claire's hands found themselves back at Yui's chest and started fondling with her tits. Yui took Claire's hands and placed them into her own pinning them above her head, bringing her lips to meet the others softer lips. Claire rolled over so she was on top, taking her hands back and curling one around Yui's neck.

Yui sucks on the others lip and grinds up onto the her as Claire deepened the kiss again moaning louder the before. Yui picked up Claire and sat her in her lap, Claire leaning back and grinding forwards, and removing both their shirts.

Yui's fingers dipped into the waistband of Claire's skirt, Claire's own hands toying with Yui's waistband. Yui slowly slipped Claire's skirt off and dropped it to the floor, Claire quickly doing the same to Yui's shorts, her breath quickening as her hands ran across Yui's bare thighs.

Yui's hands go up to Claire's back fiddling with her bra, before taking off her own, going to tease the others nipples, earning a loud whine followed by a moan. Claire rubbed circles on the others stomache.

the black haired girls hand very slowly drags down the body of the other stopping at her crotch, looking back up at her looking in her eyes.

"It's-It's okay, you can do it, I- I trust you." Claire says out of breath.

Yui fingers circle the out side of her hole before slipping one into the wet heat.

Claire's breath catches in her throat a long moan leaving her mouth, Yui presses opes mouth kisses to her neck. Claire kisses down Yui's stomache, Yui's mouth going to suck on the others nipple, nibbling it a little, moans bouncing around the room. Yui leaning in close to moan in Claire's ear.

Yui buried her head in Claire's breasts licking up the middle, Claire's hands moving around on the curves of the others body.

Claire's lips go to kiss p the sweat off the other, a moan interrupting her as Yui's fingers twist inside her, hitting her G-spot and abusing it. Claire hands grip Yui's thighs her hand then going to dance around their bodies.

Yui's toes curl in pleasure as their legs tangle up together, Claire's moans getting louder and louder as Yui keeps hitting her G-spot, and her other hand playing with her nipple. Claire moves her lips all over the bodies.

Claire lets out a scream of pleasure as the fingers inside her go even deeper then she thought they could go, Yui groans with lust and pulls on Claire's hair, Claire's hand treading around Yui's neck.

Claire starts bouncing up and down as her climax approaches, Yui trusting her fingers even faster and deeper chasing her release. Claire's body tightens lets go of a breath, her release coating Yui's fingers as she slowly pulls out of Claire.

Claire lays there in a state of shock and pleasure, Yui climbing off the bed to grab a sheet to wipe off the sweat and cum on Claire and herself. Claire still lays there twitching at the touchs due to the over sensitivity, Yui softly kisses her forehead and pulls up a clean sheet to cover up the two girls.

The two of them drifting off two sleep into sweet dreams sweeter then sweet dreams that are sweet. breath evening out, body temperature returning to normal. All work that they had to do long forgotten.