chapter 7: Fairy Tail New Member (Rewrite)

After the test, that have been conducted by Makarov and Gildart, Gin was very exhausted, the sheer energy he needed to even release that many Kido, had taken a toll on him. So Makarov carry him on his back, as the two of them make their way back to the guild, leaving Gildart alone in the forest.

It didn't take long for Makarov to arrived back in the guild, while on the way, Gin have slowly heal up his strenght again, to the point, that he can move his body again, but, he didn't tell Makarov, because he's to lazy to walk. Once they arrived infront of the guild, Makarov then kick the guild door open, which caught the attention of most of the guild members.

"Alright, to all of ya brats! I got something to announce, for you!" Makarov shouted.

"What you think is it?" Levy asked

"Maybe gramps, will finally let me take up an S-rank quest!" Natsu cheers.

"Like hell, thats gonna happen in a million years, Pyro Head," Gray said.

"Oh! So you wanna go! Ice princess!"
Natsu growled in anger.

"You bet your flamming ass! I am!" Gray growled back.

"Bring it on, ice princess!" Natsu shouted.

But, before the fight could even happened, Erza step up, and bash both their heads with her fist, thus stopping their fight.

"That's enough! Both of you!" Erza said.

"Yes mam," Natsu and Gray mumbled in unison.

Back to the topic, now, let me introduce you all to our newest member," Makarov then present his hand to the boy behind him.

"Wait! Is it!" Levy said in shock.

"I already knew," Erza muttered.

"I hope the new member is strong, so I can fight him!" Natsu said.

"Eye sir!" Happy said.

"So who's the newby?" Gray asked.

"Alright, meet our newest member, Gin Ichimaru," Makarov introduce him to everyone.

"Hello everyone, a pleassure to meet ya all," Gin said.

The entire guild erupt in cheers, as there is a new member, and a young one too, it's quite rare to have a young member to join a guild. Though, Erza on the other hand, was still bitter about Gin, as even till now, she still doesn't trust him. With that, out of the way, everyone went back to normal, except for the younger members. Who soon gather around him, and see their newest member.

"So your name is Gin?" Cana asked.

"That's the name," Gin said. "And you are?"

"My name is Cana, welcome to Fairy Tail, Gin" Cana said.

"Thanks for the warm welcome," Gin said.

"Hey! Gin!" Natsu call out, as he slowly walk toward him with a determine face. "Fight me!"

"Sorry, but who are you?" Gin askes.