Chapter 3

*time skip to the first day of school*

As I wake up on Monday morning, I see my parents have already left. It's not a surprise to me though. They are both doctors so they have to leave around 5:00-5:30 to get to the hospital in time.  Over the years, I've had to learn basic morning skills. How to do my own hair, how to make a healthy breakfast, and how to brush my teeth properly. 

I walk to my dresser and pick out a black t-shirt and some light blue jeans. I apply mascara and a bit of concealer over my acne. I try to keep it natural. I have "electric" blue eyes and long dark eyelashes. Mascara just adds volume. Lastly, I throw my dark brown hair up into a ponytail and go downstairs. 

I have to get up early for school so I don't usually eat breakfast. But I'm early so I decide to make a smoothie. All I add is Strawberries, a frozen banana, a cup of strawberry yogurt, then almond milk. 

I put my smoothie in a travel glass, put on my slip-on vans, and walk out the door. It's really warm in Maine so I didn't bother putting on a jacket or sweater. I only live half a mile from the school so I walk. I took some time last week to walk up to the school to make sure I knew how to get there and get there ok. The second or third time I walked up I brought my soccer ball with me and kicked it around for a bit. I'm really good at soccer and it's fun but my parents forced me into piano. I like piano and all but it's not as competitive as soccer is. 

As I get to the front entrance of the school, girls are outside reuniting with thier friends, and boys are on the fields. I walk in and go straight to the office to get my tour.

                                                                     I hope today goes well.

A/N IM SO SORRY IVE  BEEN SO BUSY BUT HERES A CHAPTER!! I have two more chapter written and i'll get those in asap. peace