chapter- 1

Hey guys,

So here is the 1st chapter, of teen love story,

So let's start,

Chapter- 1
{Author's POV, in ()}

Avu's POV,
7:00 AM,

Beep....beep....

Wake up you sleepy head,

Hello every one this is the first day of my school, my name is avneet. The summer holidays went out so fast, I can't wait to see my friends. Okay some of them are more. Some are..... But first...And formost! What to wear, what will be a perfect outfit?
(She began choosing her dress, after a while she choose and started to get ready)

My outfit,

Avu- perfect!

Avu- perfect!

Oh look at the time! I better hurry up. I don't want to start a new beginning of school year, being late on the first day.

(Avneet had already reached the door with her phone, when her phone started ringing, ring!Ring!Ring!)

Avu- hello reem!
Re- hello avneet! Where are you being so far.
Avu- I am on my way.
Re- okay then I will meet you at the entrance, you better hurry up I need to show you something,
Avu- ya sure you do it.
Re- you believe it or not there is a new boy in hood. He is joining our school.
Avu- I will be late because of you reem! I will meet you at school.
Re- see ya!

(Before heading out the house avneet checked herself a last time in mirror, completely satisfied with her looks, she hurries to meet her friends in school, a new school year is new decisions, hey, avneet you will do it)

____________

(She left her house and was in her halfway of school, she caught the sight of her childhood friend, on the other side, this is riyaz!)

His outfit,

Ri- hello! Avneet
Avu- Hello!
Ri- I saw you walking alone to school, where reem?
Avu- she is probably doing boomers, she is waiting for me at entrance,
Ri- that's weird because she never goes school before us..
Avu- ya you are right now you mention, I know the why she left early.
Ri- what, is there any new mall open nearby?
Avu- you're funny! I am sure that's not the reason,
I have just talked to her before leaving for school. She was excited because of our new student. It seems I am the last one to know.
Ri- You haven't missed a thing!
Avu- you'd I should check out on the way.
Ri- sorry I shouldn't made you upset.
Avu- it's okay riyaz! I have to hurry up to meet reem, sorry, I have to leave.
Ri- okay but.... Byy....

__________

We haven't see each other since long, she was in a trip to Europe. Normally you would share your experiences and stories about how you spent your summer holiday and the people you met. However... Now it looks like that's not important at all. She is so excited for the new guy that it can be felt in the air.

Re- finally! You made it!

Her outfit,

Avu- sorry, I was really trying to hurry up

Avu- sorry, I was really trying to hurry up. I hope we're not running late.
Re- oh no, we're not late for the first class... But the new guy has already gone inside. So you're late for that.
Avu- late?! Are you crazy? It's not like we have to make friends with him right now.
Re- well... If you don't want to, I'll certainly introduce myself on next break. Should I go first? What do you think?
Avu- go girl, thumbs up!
Re- yeah! Still we have to wait till the break.
Avu- okay, okay, I hot it. I was late and you didn't get to talk to him because of me.
Re- exactly.
Avu- look, we can argue like this all day long. Do we really have to look gross when we talk to the new guy?
Re- I'll have to admit it, you are right.
Avu- that's why we should get going right away.

Naturally, reem was still talking about the new guy. Although she's only seen him from a distance, it was enough for her to realize what a beautiful smile he had... Or, knowing her, he aroused her interest simply because he's new.

_________________________

After a few ? Classes, during the break, everyone is in the schoolyard. They all look happy and they're all talking at the same time. Is this school year going to start like any other one when they only talk about the summer vacation? I don't think so reem and riyaz are talking  in the schoolyard, but certainly not about summer.

(Let's get a closer look.)

Re- come on riyaz, you're boring as hell!
Ri- I know we're not the closest friends in the world, but I think you can help me.
Re- really, you need MY help?!

So here is your chapter,
Hope you like it,

LOVE NEHAL,
☺️☺️😘😘😉😉🤗🤗