chapter- 2

Hello guys,

Let's start the chapter,

Writers pov in ().

Chapter- 2

Re- what you need MY help?
Ri- well, not exactly, it's just a small favor, nothing else.
Re- okay. How can I help you?
Ri- I had ran into avneet this morning and we talked a little bit. Not enough to ask her if she had met anyone over the summer.
Re- uh-huh! I see where this is what happened to you during the summer? You've known avneet for a long time, but you didn't realize you like her until now?
Ri- well, I can't say it happened just like that...
Re- it's weird how you got intrested in avneet today of all days. In fact, you can ask her yourself 'cause here she is.
Ri- thanks for nothing, reem! We'll see each other after school anyway. Bye!

(While riyaz was going away in a hurry, navneet was coming towards reem. She looked happier now. She looked towards riyaz confusingly and started talking to reem.)

Avu- oh there you are!
Re- ready?
Avu- ready for what?
Re- you forget? We're going to find the new student and introduce ourselves.
Avu- oh that... Ok. But why is riyaz running away from us?
Re- I wonder why he came to me in the first place.
Avu- I've known riyaz for a long time, he's a really nice guy.
Re- oh, but you're defending him. Fine. I've gone too far, I admit.
Avu- so, will you tell me what happened to make riyaz run away from us?
Re- okay, I'll tell you. It's your fault.
Avu- you think he's running away from me?! I don't think so...
Re- maybe it's just a coincidence, but given that he's tried to find out things about you... I wouldn't be so sure.
Avu- wait a movement, I lost you there. Why would he want to find out things about me when he can ask me directly?!
Re- interested to find out?
Avu- of course I am! Spill it!
Re- maybe you won't break his heart after all, because he wanted to know if you've met someone during the summer.
Avu- you think riyaz's into me?! No way!
Re- the question is whether he stands a chance with you.
Avu- well, well ughh....
Re- wait, don't say anything. Wait until you meet siddharth and then make a decision.
Avu- so, his name's siddharth... I see someone's done her homework.
Re- yup, yep, his name's siddharth... His parents got divorced and he moved here with his mother.
Avu- a blessing in disguise.
Re- and I say we take advantage of this blessing.
Avu- both of us!
Re- ha, look who's being silly now!

(While the two girl friends were giggling, they didn't notice that... A ball from the nearby basketball field was flying towards them!)

Re- oh! Avneet, catch it!
Avu- I got it!
Sm1- nice catch! I am impressed! Hi my name is.......

__________________________

So this is your chapter,

Guess who's sm1?

Byy,

LOVE NEHAL,😉😉🤗🤗😘😘☺️