chapter 1

Yuki pov: 3 years old

"Mommy are u ok?" I ask mommy

Daddy just got done yelling at mommy. They got in to a fight. And daddy hit mommy. I told him to stop. But he did not stop.

"Sweaty I'm fine. Go to your room. Ok?" Mommy says

"Ok mommy." I said

So I go to my room and I close the door.
I start to cry. ' it's not fair. All the other kids have perfect familys why cant we love each other. It's not fair. Why am I so weak why can't I protect mommy from daddy! It's not fair!!

"Shut up kid. Your getting annoying."

"W-what was that!"

"1 I'm not a that I'm a demon
And 2 I can't help u in this world but I can help u in the other word"

"W-what do u m-mean?"

"When u turn five u will leave this world"

"What about mommy and daddy?"

"Ur 'mommy' doesn't give a shit about u.
And ur daddy just wants u so he can sell u."

"I-i don't believe u!!"

"U don't have to but ask them and see what there reaction is? Come back to me when u see the Truth."

"I will cuz I know ur lying. Mommy and daddy would never do that!!"

~~~~~time skip~~~~~~

Mommy was in the kitchen. And daddy was in the living room reading. Daddy is a big man with a lot of muscles he has silver hair like me and blood red eyes like me we look almost exactly the same. Mommy is a short woman that wears a lot of dresses she has short brown hair with light blue eyes we look nothing like each other. Daddy looked really mad. So I went over to mommy. She was cooking something that smelt really good.

"Mommy do u love me?" I asked

Mommy was quite for a while. But when she answered my heart was completely broken.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"No u look to much like ur dad."

My eyes where full of tears.

"I-i though u l-loved me?" I said

"I never loved u I told u that because ur dad told me to. Iv wanted to get rid of u for years now. But we have to wait until ur worth a lot of money." Mommy said

At this point I was balling my eyes out. Then mommy did something I never expected. She took the knife she was using to cut up the carrots. And she slashed an x across my right eye.

"Let this be a reminder that u where never loved. And u never will be." Mom said

I passed out after that.

I woke up in this dark place with a really big cage in front of me.

"H-hello i-is any one t-there"

"Hello child."

"Y-you!!"

"Why yes it is me"

" W-what is your name, i-if u don't mined me asking?"

"Tempo. That is my name. And I am the god of gods."

"I have a question. How did u know that mommy and daddy where lying? And why did u never talk to me before?"

"To answer your first question. I know because I am the god of gods and to your second question I was afraid that if I spoke to u sooner it would mess up your head and u might tell someone."

"Mm. ok!"

"Silly child"

"Hehe that makes u my new dad!!"

"Huh?"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Boom!!! There's the first chapter. I know it's short the other ones will be longer. K? And yeah what did u think of her past should I change some stuff? Or is it good like it is.

Byeeeeeee~~

~iloveramen31