One

Third POV
Wiz sighed as his alarm clock went off, as he turned it off he rubbed his eyes before getting up and getting ready for the day, after getting ready he grabbed his bag and made sure he had everything before going downstairs and leaving, Wiz normally didn't eat breakfast in the morning because he had to take the bus and his mom was already at work by the time he got up, which is probably why he is so small and skinny. Stepping off the bus he made his way into the school before zigzagging towards his locker, after putting away his books he closed his locker only to get tapped on the shoulder, turning around his blinked at the boy before him, the male was tall (taller then him even though that's not to hard) he had broad shoulders with light blue skin and had blue curly hair with green eyes "um excuse me but I'm new here and I don't know where my class is" the male spoke Wiz hid behind one of his books, "w-what is t-the c-class" he asked "oh it's history with umm ms smith" the male said as he looked at his schedule "yeah room 321" the male said Wiz looked at the male "I- I have that c-class s-so I can show y-you" he stuttered out making the male smile "really thanks oh I'm curly winds but you can call me whatever" curly winds said "I-I'm careroot wizkid b-but my friend c-call me W-wiz or Wizkid" wiz said as he started to walk away, "well nice to meet you Wiz" curly winds said, "y-you too" wiz squeaked, as he lead curly to history. "U-umm g-granny smith" wiz stutter out as he approached a old woman who had a bun of white hair who was sitting in a rocking chair "huh oh wizkid what is it child" she asked "u-umm well we have a new student today" he whispered, "ahh a new ol' soldier eh?" Granny Smith said before looking at curly wind, "alright soldier since your a new seed here why don't you have a seat by good ol wizkid here" she said making wiz pale, "w-wait m-me" he asked "why of course" granny said wiz just sighed and walked to his table with curly following behind, it was going to be a weird day.