Three

It has been a week since the fateful Day that Wiz kid cried and true to his thoughts curly stayed by him whenever he could, the only time he wasn't with wiz is during lunch and third hour and when he was in his class then he keep his eyes on the clock but In lunch he would keep an eye on him, He might be new but he knew the signs of bullying with one glance and seeing wiz kid filled with bruises and having him brake down just helped prove his thoughts, right know it was history class but Granny Smith let them have free time so here he was trying to catch up on the history homework so he can understand what is happening in class, "and so that is why the Great Depression actually happened" Wiz said as he flipped the page, making Curly nodded, "oooh ok that makes sense" he said as he wrote things down in his notebook, making Wiz smile slightly "that's good glad that I can help" He said as he flipped through some pages before landing onto the topic they were learning right now "and that leaded us to what we are learning right now" Wiz said before closing the book, "really wow thanks your a really good tutor" Curly said making Wiz blush "e-eh I'm not that good" he said as he scratched his neck, "eh I don't know about that" curly said while chuckling "hey do you think you could help me out in miss luna's class I'm having a but of trouble with that class too" Curly asked which was of course a lie seeing as miss luner was actually helping him get caught up in class, "how about I pick you up today instead" he says with a smile making Wiz sigh, feeling a sense of relief wash over him, "yeah ok that would be great but if your still having trouble with miss Luna how are you going to deal with the test she is going to hand out in second term" Wiz says with a concerned smile "aww no worries I have the best tutor of all time and he just so happens to be sitting right in front of me" Curly says with a smile making Wiz's face burst out redeem then a tomato, he quickly looked the other way "o-oh h-hush you k-know I'm not t-that g-good" he mumbled making Curly chuckle before sighing as the bell rang "we'll see you soon Wiz" he said as grabbed his thing and left as Wiz waved at him. Curly tried to fight the smile making its way onto his lips but try as he may he couldn't so he ended up smiling like a idiot all the way to his class and all the way till he picked up Wiz so they could walk to the library only to see Wiz with a confused look, "hey what's wrong" he asked making wiz shake his head "it's nothing it's just that we have this new student that I didn't see anywhere els and as soon as class was over Ranbowdash of all people came and picked her up, Curly hummed sure he hasn't been here long but he does know about what happened to the mane four, "really that's surprising" he said as Wiz nodded and they walked to the library talking about the strange new girl who had a strip of pink in her hair all curly new was that his stomach was saying that this student was not good new it was almost similar to the feeling he got when sunset was around them, Almost.