new beginings

hey. im y/n.. and this is my story. im a grey chevvy van. i get picked on a lot but fuck off bitch ur just mad that im sexier than yuou.

today was the big race, its lighting mcqueen vs rusty. i watched in the audience as the race commenced. watching him speed so much felt surreal, my oil tank got butterflies whenever i saw him. the way he drove, the way he spoke with so much authority. i sighed. i knew i would never be able to be with him, hes way out of my leauge! i mean.. look at him.. then look at me. i spent the whole race looking at lighting's fat ass. it was so fat and juicy it was like a steak. ive known lighting for just.. so long.. i've had the fattest crush on since i met him.

but not as fat as his ass. 

i still rememeber the day we met. i know its not good to keep reminicising on stupid shit like this but.. it feels like it was just yesterday. i was driving to the junk yard from school... and thats when i encountered him. his red coated paint captivated me. his soothing voice drew me in. i slowly drove up to him and his friend. we did little conversation until they both had to go. i was quite sad honestly.. i wanted to talk to him more.

my thoughts got interrupted by the race ending. i was so mad at myself. i then rememebered theres a meet and greet after the race. i quickly drove to lighting to say hi.

"omg hi.. im y/n ...." i stuttered

"hi im lighting.. i have a surpise for you. meet me here at the crack of night." he smirked with his yellow ass piss colored teeth. his breath stank like shit but i didnt care.

shit is my favorite food.