sally carrera

the next morning i drove to get ready for the race, i wasn't as fast as i was the day before, lighting was so rough on me that my wheels shook with every mile i drove.

 i finally arrived. gosh this was so awkward. i felt as if everyone knew what happened the night before. i locked eyes with lighting. i flickered my eyes away to avoid further eye contact. i went to go into the locker room to change my oil.

i finished my oil change and i drove out of the locker room. and there i saw him.  there was lightning, kissing rusty. THAT BITCH. 

i was full of anger

i was full of anger. how dare he have sex with me last night,  then kiss someone infront of my four wheels?! i had to get revenge. i scanned the room looking for my next move. i locked eyes with the blue car. god. she was so sexy. i drove over to her and whispered in her ear.., "oil leak~"

 i felt lightings cold judging stare on me. yet quite frankly i didn't care. i proceeded to have car sex with the blue car. my engined huffed and puffed. i was soon to find out that the blue car's name was...

sally carrera

what a sexy name for such a sexy car, i thought to myself

everybody was cheering us on.

i ruffled on sally's trunk. like a game of twister.

 like a game of twister

 i finally finished. sally's wind shield wipers began to slow down, slowly coming to an end. i got off of sally. i then turned my gaze to lighting. i saw tears in his eyes so i drove over to him. before i could make it to him, he fastly drove back to the locker room