💔💖💚 [Play Fight]

WARNING!!!
- family incest
- forced claiming
- getting lost in your instincts
- forced relationship
---
[7.3.2021]

Young techno, will and tommy were playing with their dad (philza).

Techno managed to catch Philza causing him to stumble and now had a cute little kid with silky pink hair staring down at him.

Philzas instincts threatened to take over.

He suggested they all play knight and dragon.

He was a dragon hybrid so when wilbur and tommy were bickering on who is the white knight, philza spread his wings far and put his hands around techno tightly pushing him into his chest making sure the other cant move.

The other two run of-f still bickering- not wanting to be dragon food.

Philza gives techno space to breath but nothing more, still keeping a strong grip on the much smaller male.

Techno gives him a confused look and cutely tilts his head.

Philza couldn't take the desire anymore and told techno 'oh-oh looks like the dragon's getting hungry' and as techno playfully laughed and tried to wiggle out of his grip, philza showed his marking canines and bit a claiming mark into Technos shoulder.

Techno was horrified at first but as years went by philza adapts him more and more into being his little mate.

Ps. The claiming mark was an accident.

Philza lost control because he let his guard down around his boys and his dragon was lurching for a mate so Philza didn't see techno but a person who can be a potential mate at that moment.

Afterwards Philza desperately tried to help techno and regretted his decision for years.

With months going by techno starts to trust him again and philza makes sure absolutely nothing happens to techno ever again.

Sadly they realised they can't be a son and a father as their minds only scream out 'mate/lover' so they change their relationship from family to friendship.

And nowadays if you ask the two husbands how they met and came to be, the two would say they met on a journey and kept going afterwards.
But only they and Wilbur knew the truth. (Tommy was too young to remember.)

[Word count: 363]
---
Unfinished