💚💔 [Toy]

WARNING!!!
- forced isolation
- slight feminism
- being called someone's property and having no rights

[10.7.2021]
---
They're in a fight (war) and they get teleported to the gods' realm where the king of gods lays on his throne.

 There they can't fight anyone unless they wanna end up dead.

They learn about Techno's, Philzas and Jshlatts past.

They're (Techno Phil and Schlatt) are forced to wear they're old clothes (with a few upgrades to them).

The other gods start treating Techno like he's they're doll again (and the gang gets to see how horrible they treat Techno) and Techno's emotionless through it.

And the whole gang gets to see a pissed off Philza and Jschlatt (mostly Phil).

Techno (the blood god) and Philza (the god of survival) know where they all are since they were made here (all gods were first humans and when they died they got reincarnated by the GOD into a god themself (but the GOD can't decide what god they will be and he can't turn just anyone into a god, they need to earn fates and destiny's (this two are not gods that are seen but are universal and no one can communicate with them) respect by doing something they deem worthy of bearing they're blessing).

(Backstory)
Phillza was a king and he led his kingdom into freedom and happiness and protection.
He died of old age with his wife and only he got reincarnated (reincarnated with 9 wings and a demon form that only a few know about (Techno, Jshlatt)) and since he's one of the only gods that died of old age, he as a god (gods don't age) he looks older that most (still pretty young but not nearly as young as Techno or others).

Techno was an orphan and everyone made fun of him for his ocean eyes and for being silent. He and others were forced to be soldiers from age 6. He was the most successful for years and everyone feared him but still insulted him.
He died in the battlefield where he let an enemy blow the finishing blow at the very end of the war deep in the forest where no one found his or the enemy's body.
Once he was reincarnated (he was reincarnated into a pig hybrid) the gods awed his beauty and power so they threatened him as they're trophy and he was ordered to not speak, smile, move or do anything really without permission.

This went on for a few decades and then Phil came back from his world's adventures and saw what was going on and decided to get to know Techno and run away from the gods realm with him.
On they're way they meet Jschlatt (a run away god of sense).