[ Midnight Fantasies ((Part 2)) ] {Dreambur- Smut}

Warning:
This chapter includes sex toys and teasing, along with hand jobs, edging, and many other things. Do not read if you are uncomfortable with descriptive sexual content.

Ships:
Dreambur

Context:
Wilbur and Dream have been best friends since Wilbur moved to Florida in middle school, and Wilbur has helped Dream through everything and then some. Little did Dream know, though, Wilbur had found a friendship in his crush, and those feelings had lasted and matured into adulthood. Wilbur has sexual fantasies about being with Dream most nights, but what happens when a water leakage at Wilbur's house forces him to spend the night with Dream?

Extra Info:
Dream- Top, Dom
Wilbur- Bottom, Sub

—WILBUR'S POV—

"You up for round two?" I blinked, then realized what Dream meant, my heart speeding up with excitement. I nodded, taking the initiative and pressing our lips together. The innocent kiss quickly turned into a make-out session, and I felt Dream reach down and pull off his own shirt. I pulled back, glancing at his chest for a moment. Bad idea.

Examining the smoothness of his torso, I noticed how the freckles dotting his shoulders complimented his toned skin, along with the occasional scar, no doubt from stupid decisions made in his youth that I may or may not have influenced. I subconsciously moved an arm from around his neck, trailing my fingers down his sides and moving around to his stomach, tracing his abs like I had done in my fantasies so many times before. Except, this time, it was a real reaction that I would be getting. Dream shivered, then lifted one of his hands to intertwine our fingers.

"My eyes are up here." He reminded me, his voice gentle.

"But mine aren't." I replied, smirking. Dream blushed, laughing. I could tell he was embarrassed about his body, making the connection to his wariness of revealing his face to his fans. It was adorable to me, but I couldn't admit that now; it would ruin the mood I was in. Before I could stare any longer, Dream connected our lips in another kiss, using his other hand to gently play with my hair. The man had seemingly dulled down his roughness, and it was annoying me. Yes, I hated being teased to the point of tears, but that didn't mean I couldn't handle a bit of passion. I distracted him with my tongue as my hand snuck down, gently slipping into his pants. Dream didn't seem to notice, too lost in the kiss in feel it. Taking my chance, I quickly wrapped my hand around his member and started to pump the base. Dream let out a gasp, breaking the kiss. His fingers, which were now intertwined in my hair, jerked, yanking my head back. The sound that came out of my mouth was somewhere between a yelp and moan, his hand still gripping my hair firmly. Dream attempted to bite back his noises as I still jerked him off, his eyes squeezed closed and face red with heat.

"W-Wilbur... you don't h-have to..." Dream managed to say through heavy breaths.

"It's only fair." I replied, rubbing my thumb along the underside of his length, tracing sensitive veins and squeezing gently. Dream was letting out small sighs, grunts, and gasps despite his best efforts, and I took it as a reward for pleasuring him.  His hips started to thrust into my hand, forcing me to go faster. I rubbed my thumb against the tip occasionally, making sure to cause as much friction as possible. Like I said, it was only fair. Dream's member twitched in my hand, signaling that he was nearing release.

Suddenly, a thought came to my mind. I could be a brat and leave him on the edge. It would give me sweet revenge for the teasing I had endured, but then Dream would surely punish me, and I had no idea what was in store if that happened. It was honestly a little enticing, not knowing what he would do to me. Feeling his member twitch again and hearing his moans grow sharper, I knew it was now or never. I quickly retracted my hand, pulling it out of his pants entirely.