Chapter 6:

"Destruction! Destruction!" Silver chanted happily as he kicked the door open and walked in. For a 7 year old, the kid sure is strong. Ember trailed behind him, looking disappointed and a little scared.

Aunt Lucy and I were sitting at the bar. Once she heard what Silver was chanting, she stood up with a tick mark on her head.

"Momma!" Silver yelled as he ran and hugged her. Ember walked over to them, trying hard not to look her mother in the eyes.

"Ember. Why was your little brother chanting the word 'destruction' when he came in? What happened?" She growled.

"Um. Well the mission we were on went well. We passed through a village on the way back and there was a monster terrorizing some people, so I stepped in," she said.

"Look me in the eyes and tell me what happened next," Aunt Lucy demanded.

"I took down the monster but accidentally charred a building and it collapsed," she admitted.

Aunt Lucy sighed.

"Silver wasn't put in danger though!" She quickly added.

"How much did the repair cost?" She asked her.

"Half our reward. Since we took down the monster the chief of the village lowered the cost," she mumbled in response.

"Look on the bright side Lucy, at least Gramps won't receive the paperwork. The old man's already drowning in enough of it," Uncle Gray said as he walked up, eavesdropping on the conversation.

"I guess. But now Silver's chanting the word destruction," she sweat dropped.

"Aw man, I was hoping to keep the Fairy Tail impression off him for at least another 3 years," Alaska pouted.

"Well at least he's a true member now," Cana laughed as she downed another barrel of alcohol.

"Hey you're saying I'm not!" Aunt Lucy yelled at her.

"Actually come to think of it, Lucy's never actually caused destruction. She was just with the team whenever it happened," Aunt Erza piped up as well.

"True. It was always me, Erza, or that Flame Ass who caused it," Uncle Gray agreed.

"What did you say about me?" Aunt Erza asked him, giving a death stare.

"N-Nothing," he froze.

"Now now Erza, you've definitely had your share of destroying things," Uncle Jellal told her.

"Yeah yeah. You're ruining my cake time, Jellybean," she said, and took another bite of her cake.

"Sometimes I feel like you love that cake more than me," he sweat dropped.

"Dad, cake is the only thing we need in life," said Reiki as he took a bite of his own cake as well. Rosemary agreed as she, like her mother and brother, also took a bite of hers.

Jellal put his head down on their table.

"Sometimes I wonder if I'm the only sane person in this family. Reiki even got cake MAGIC. I feel like everyone in Fairy Tail is nuts," He mumbled.

"I feel ya buddy," Aunt Lucy agreed, "Everyone in Fairy Tail is just a little bit crazy."

"Oh come on, Silver's not crazy yet. Neither is Alaska!" Ember told her mom.

"Destruction! Destruction!" Chanted Silver, and now Alaska was chanting  it as well.

Don't encourage him, I thought as I sweat dropped.

"Silver your clothes! Gray, help him find his clothes!" Aunt Lucy panicked.

"And get your own on while you're at it!" Cana laughed at him while drinking from her 6th barrel today.

"N-Nevermind then," Ember commented.

"Even Happy's a little crazy," I said.

"Aye!" The blue cat agreed as he flew after Silver with his clothes in his paws.

Meanwhile me, Aunt Lucy, and Ember just watched the rowdy guild in defeat.

"Yep, this guild . . ." Ember said.

"Is entirely crazy," I finished.

"But I guess that means 3 of us are crazy too," Aunt Lucy added as she sweat dropped.

"Cana! Let's have a rematch!" Gramps yelled.

"And our guildmaster is the craziest of us all," The 3 of us said in unison.

A/N:

This is more of a filler chapter of everyday life in the guild. I thought it would be funny to add, and it gives a little more to the story.