Chapter 1 Page 6

"Why has it come to this... why did any of this happen, all I wanted was to be treated normally. I didn't ask for this, I didn't ask for any of this." Rabies thought as he opens his eyes to see What was once bright green grass and a bright blue sky was now a dark field without a ferret to be seen. Rabies stands up from laying down for what seemed like hours. He felt dizzy but soon enough he felt better. Rabies sighs as he begins to walk around, pondering. 

 In what felt like minutes he realized he was now right next to the brick wall. He looks down and sees a bear and its two cubs drinking water by the river, he sits down and remembers all the times he's been mistreated, all because of something he couldn't control "Why me, why me out of everybody in this horrible world," Rabies cried as he stood up and stared outside of the kingdom. "I was just a kit I didn't know any better to walk into some random den, why must I have to live with this curse, while everybody gets to live their life normally I have to live a life of pain and agony!!" Rabies shouts. Then tears begin to fill his eyes "Its unfair, ITS UNFAIR, ITS UNFAIR, ITS UNFAIR, ITS UNFAIR!!!" As Rabies shouts he falls, he lands on his side and yelps in pain soon realizing he's out of the kingdom. 

Rabies then soon notices a  bear was looking at him and starting moving closer and closer to him. Rabies was paralyzed in fear, bears were one fo the most dangerous animal, and seeing one up close scarier than he thought. The bear cubs were behind the bear and as the bear got closer rabies accepted his fate that we were gonna die at this very moment. 

 But before anything could happen he saw a fennec fox run towards the bear "Bree leave that ferret alone" "Hm?" the bear turned around to see the small fox, "oh my, Stormi, You're very far from home what are you doing here?" the bear asked. Rabies just sat there dumbfounded on how a huge bear was not attacking a tiny fox. The fox and the bear chatted a bit but Rabies couldn't hear them well, then the bear ran off with its cubs. Before Rabies could udder a word out, the small fox ran off. less than a minute goes by with rabies just standing there trying to process what just covered in front of him and he notices a rope near the brick wall "maybe its Aria" Rabies thought, then he climbs the rope only to be treated by.