Chapter 2 page 1

"He's awake!" a bystander ferret shouts, "good riddance, how disrespectful do you have to be to sleep ON the ferret temple?" Feeling shocked Rabies turned to his side only to see that Aspin wasn't anywhere near him, he turned back and quickly skimmed over the crowd, and soon he saw her looking at him with an upset look on her face. "Rabies get down there" Aria yelled so without further ado he jumped off the temple and ran towards her. 

"What on earth brought you to do that, why are you always causing shenanigans, and why do I always have to be the one to solve whatever stupid situation you've brought yourself into!?" Aria shouted. Rabies took a step back in surprise "I didn't mean to-" "don't say that crap again, you always say this everytime you make a mistake. Are you sorry, or do you just say you're sorry to make yourself feel better about your pathetic life? if you really cared you would have made up for your mistakes and try to improve but NO instead all you do is say you're sorry and run away from your problems like you always do!" Aria cuts off.

With tears starting to fill the corner of his eyes he could only udder one word "I'm..sorry..." Aria looked at him with an angered expression, she didn't say a word, all she did was look at his eyes for a bit and soon her anger switched into calmness as she lets out a big sigh and starts to walk away. Rabies watched as Aria sat down with a few ferrets and from what he saw it appears that they are having a conversation, it then seems quite obvious that a meeting was about to take place so Rabies ran towards the far back away from the other ferrets so they wouldn't see him. 

  He then noticed the King walking out of the temple, the King then jumped onto the lanterns and turned as he jumped onto one of the roofs. "Greeting subjects it is I the King, in this meeting we shall be talking about..something we've been meaning to speak about for the longest time"