Chapter 14 (I fucked up)

D E L I L A H

I got up before everyone. I slide of the couch and went to the kitchen. I started making the pancake mix. I pured it on the Pancake maker.

   I soon finished cooking Pancaks, eggs, bacon, and sausage with Juice. I heard Reina started whinning I mad her a bottle. I went upstairs and saw her sitting up. I smiled as she wiped her eyes. She looked at me and reached her arms up signaling that she wanted to be picked up. I went over and picked her up kissing her cheek making her giggle making me smile. I went in the bedroom and put on some Fuzzy pajama pants and a long sweater. It was kinda cold. I went n the bathroom and did my quick hygenine still watching Reina. I brushed my teeth nt putting on any makeup. I went and picked her up and took her to her room putting a unicorn onezie on her, I went and sat down with her in my lap and combed her long curly hair into a ponytail which was easily done since her hair was slick. I puffed it up and took her down stairs. I grabbed the bottle and sat on the couch in between August and Khalil.

I laid her on my arm and fed her as I watched tv. I was watching Empire when My babe Hakeem came on the screen. I almost dropped my child. Then this how Tiana  come and saw she wanna fuck him. Not on my watch thot. I turned the channel now watching pretty little liars replays.

>>20 Minutes later<<

I looked at Reina who was now sleep I put her in the crib that was in the living room covering her with a blanket its now 20 mins after I wake up  and these niggas are still sleep. I shook Khalil and he didnt budge. He just shifted. I shook him again I sighed. I began pecking his lips sitting on his lips. I gasped a bit feling his morning wood on me. His eyes fluttered "What Lai" I smiled at his sexy morning voice. "Wake up or the food is going to get cold. " I said I had already heated the food back up. I woke up the rest of the guys as they ate. I noticed that August Kept looking at me and smirking. I just looked down and pushed my hair behind my ears. There was a knock on the door and I opened it with a smile on my face but as soon as I saw who it was my smile quickly fadded. And she smirked.

I looked at her as she walked into MY house "excuse me bitch did I tell u to come in here" I semi-yelled not trying to wake Reina up. "Shut the fuck up where is August." what she need August for "AUGUST" she yelled. If this bitch wake up my baby. August walked in hella confused. "Mia....I thought you were dead" he said shocked  "yea...Bud u thought wrong u missed shooting me didnt know I lifted my head up faking I was dead" She pulled out a gun and I tackled her knocking the gun outta her hand. I Punched her in her face until I saw blood and she was screaming and pleading but I had no mercy. I kept punching her until August picked me up off her, I saw that she was unconsious I got her foot and Dragged that bitch all the way to the dupster and leaving her there. I walked in the house and went into the bathroom taking a shower. I heard someone come in the bathroom "Khalil?" I asked seeing if it was him  "tea its me" It was Khalil. I sighed. "Khalil get out. I dont want to do it now when people are in our house" I said 

"Caleb and August just left and went to the grocery store, And nick went to his house to get more clothes" He said "still get out.." I said still showering. He pulled open the curtain. I quickly covered my self. "Khalil get out! " I looked at him and he was butt ass naked. He walked up on me and i pushed him back . He came back up on me making me go under the shower water getting my hair wet. "Khalil stop!" He just came closer I looked him in his eyes and they were just black and lustful. I tried  getting out the shower but he pulled me back in it and shoved himself inside me. Him being a good 4 inches bigger t and he went in hard. I screamed in pain. He atleast waited till I adjusted "Caleb" I screamed hoping that he got back home but he wasnt. He went in harder and faster making  me scream louder. I pushed him Again and fell hitting his head knoking him out. I ran out the bathroom quickly putting undergarments on and sweats and a sweater. I packed a few outfits for me and Reina. I grabbed her and her diaper bag and my Keys I saw Khalil coming down stairs "LAI" he yelled I ran out the house holding reina close. I put Reina in her carseart quickly but securely. I pu the bags in the trunk and closed the door. I saw Khalil come running out the house.