I'm a Vampire...Not a Bookworm (2)

Dan's Point of View:

Damn. She was hot. And by "hot" I meant smoking, Victoria Secret model hot. How was I to know that the nerd sitting next to me would actually turn out to be someone this hot? I couldn't take my eyes off of her. I wanted her so badly and so did my little, thing down there. Instinctively, I reached my hand to feel her wavy, red hair. It had a soft, silky feel to it. I looked at her reaction and saw her face was flustered. I took this as an invitation and plus I wanted more. I moved my fingertips to her lips. They were a light pink shade and were so plush and captivating. My lips started drawing closer and closer...

Esmeralla's Point of View:

Using both of my hands I pushed his face into the wall and grabbed my wig and glasses.

"You better not tell anybody about what you saw!" I said as I repositioned my wig.

"Fine, It'll be just both our little secret," he said smirking.

"If you tell anyone, I'll snap your head off before you can even say 'sorry'" I whispered into his right ear hoping to scare him but instead it made him smirk even larger.

I stood up and went to my locker. This was all my mother's fault to begin with. She was the one who wanted me to go to a human school. She said it was an "easy way to get a snack." Seriously, did she really think I was gonna suck on one of those humans? It wasn't that I didn't like blood, I drank blood from cans. More like I couldn't imagine ever drinking blood from a human's neck. It gave me shivers to even think about it. Probably, the real reason my mother sent me here. But it wasn't ever gonna happen.

I got my plaid jacket from my locker and went outside. It was beautiful outside, like one of those days you hear in a fiarytale. I walked down a few blocks and decided it was safe to take off my disguise. Placing my blond wig and glasses into my bag, I let my long red hair play in the wind.

I was going to meet up with Kris. He's one of my vampire friends, not that I had any human friends nor tried to make any. Kris was coming back from Los Angeles after finishing his tour. We were childhood friends from birth but separated once high school started: him to start his music dream and me to start school in Thomson Renold High School. I reached Main Square, the place where we decided to meet up, and looked at my watch. 4:30, perfect.

Suddenly, I felt two arms wrap around my waist and hoist me up into the air. I turned around and saw it was the hazel eyes and blond hair that I remembered from my childhood. Kris! I shrieked in joy and jumped on top of him.

"What a nice greeting," Kris said laughing.

"Well, I haven't seen you in three years,"I replyed.

"Indeed, we have a lot of catching up to do," he said.

We decided to go to Lemon Bree, a place both of us used to hang out. The place hadn't changed since he left, it had the same yellow and white wallpaper, circular tables and chairs, and still played the alternative and pop music both of us liked. He ordered a vanilla milkshake and I got a triple fudge sundae. After we got our orders we went to the back corner table of the store, the table we always choosed.

"So how's school? Do you like it?"Kris asked while sipping his vanilla milkshake.

"It's great. Better than you can ever imagine," I said while faking a smile. I didn't want to make him worried when he just came back.

"Wow, really? I thought it would be hard for you to get along with humans. Man, you succeeded my expectations." Kris said amused.

"Nah, I learned humans can actually be nice," I said thinking exactly the opposite.

Dan's POV:

Damn. I shouldn't have stalked Esmeralda. I regretted it after seeing her with this guy, and I had to admit he was taller and a bit hotter than me. It killed me to see her smiling at him and on top of that, hugging him. If only it was me. Sigh.

They both went into a store called Lemon Bree, if I remember it's a desert shop, and I went in after them. I sat at a table close enough to eavesdrop on them but far enough so that Esmeralda wouldn't see me.

"So how's your family?" the guy asked Esmeralda.

"My mother's still as stubborn as always and Dad's overseas. Nothings changed, as you can see." Esmeralda answered.

"Do you have anyone you like now...if not-"

"Yes she does. That's me," I said as I sat to the empty seat next to Esmeralda.

I saw the pained expression on the guy's face but only for a second and it soon morphed into a smiling face. Oh, how good that made me feel. I was pratically bathing in bliss at beating this guy to it. Suddenly, I felt a sharp pain in my shin. It was Esmeralda.

"Kris, I'm gonna talk to him for a few seconds, ok?" Esmeralda said while notioning for me to follow her. We ended up going into the girl's bathroom and she pulled me into one of the stalls.

"What the hell was that? When were you ever my boyfriend? And how did you know where I was?" She bombarded me with questions after locking the door.

I had to admit she still looked hot while she was angry. Her flustered face with a shade of pink, her hair a bit messed-up, and her eyes wider than usual. I wanted her even more. I wanted to push her up against the wall and kiss down her pale neck. To trap her inbetween my arms and rip her camisole off. To make her moan with ecstasy and-

"Don't stare at me, give me an answer," she yelled grabbing my T-shirt.

Aw, just when I was getting to the good stuff.

"Now chill, I don't want my shirt getting wrinkles. I ironed it just this morning," I said hoping to stall time and calm her down. It did the opposite, making her frown even more but at least she let go of my shirt.

"Tell me!" she demanded.

"Lets make a deal. I was thinking since I'm keeping your secret I should be able to get something in return. Be my girlfriend."

"What?! No way is that ever going to happen!" she immediately answered.

Damn. I had a feeling she was going to say no but I haven't expected this situation to happen so quickly. I wanted her so badly, I wasn't going to let her just go. I needed her to stay with me. She was the only one for me. I had to think of something quick before she went away. I grabbed her wrist and swung her around.

"You wouldn't want everyone in school to find out, would you?" I said hoping this would work.

"You wouldn't dare." She said with anxious eyes.

Almost there. Push her even more, my conscience told me.

"Try me."

"Fine! I'll be your girlfriend but you better keep your promise," she said as she ran out.

Sweet!

Esmeralda's POV:

That faggot! How could he use my secret against me. I should never have trusted him. I saw Kris at the table looking at me with a confused face. He walked up to me and asked, "What's wrong?" He must have saw the frown I had.

"Oh nothing. Just something about school," I said trying to get off topic, "Why don't we go somewhere else."

"Ok, sure. What about your boyfriend?"

"Leave him."