A тιηу ѕυρяιѕє...

"My Lady, please wake up." You heard a voice hover over you. You wonder who the voice belonged to for a moment before you remembered. You were a guest visiting the Phantomhive manor, and you had stayed the night there, so the voice had to be... Sebastian's. "Hnn..." You mumble, before blush started forming madly on your cheeks. "Miss ____ are you blushing? You hadn't even woken up all the way yet..." You quickly shook your head no. "No! It's just... hot in here. Anyway... good morning, Sebastian." You smile at him, and throw the sheets that were covering you off. For a moment, it felt like you were wearing nothing... "Oh god please..." You thought to yourself, before Sebastian's hand touched your shoulder. " Good Morning, Miss. Please get ready for the day, as we have breakfeast waiting for you." You nodded as he exited the room. You looked down, and seen that you were dressed in a night gown. "Phew... that was lucky... I guess..." Thinking to yourself, you walk over to a closet that's in the room. It was obvious that this guest room was meant for a female, with all the pale pink and purple decor in the room. As you opened the closet, you gazed inside of it. It was empty. You go to the side of the bed, and reach into a small bag. The bag belonged to you, as you had packed some extra clothes in case you stayed the night, which you had. You weren't in the mood to wear a dress... even though it was custom for you as a female. You shrugged and unbuttoned the night gown and removed it, and then slid into a pair of brown trousers and a white blouse. Before you had the chance to walk towards the door, a shout could be heard from the other side of it. "My Lady?! Are you done changing yet?!" It was MeyRin. You raised your voice a bit, so you didn't sound mean. "Y-Yes MeyRin! I was just about to fix up my hair and brush my teeth!" The maid then entered the room. "Good! I wanted to help straighten up your room, if you don't mind. I-I'll do it while your doing your hair and such." You smiled and nodded. "Alright MeyRin." 

*~TIMESKIP*~

It was now night, and everyone was about to retire to bed. You were brushing your teeth when the servants (Baldo, MeyRin and Finny.) came in the room. "Miss ___ we just wanted to say goodnight!" Finny smiled softly as he spoke, and the other two nodded "Indeed we did!" You smiled back at them as they bowed and left. Then you got undressed, and slid back into the night gown you wore the night before. "When will she pick me up...?" You spoke softly among yourself. Your roomate shouldv'e picked you up yesterday, yet this is your second night staying... Where was she?! You sighed. "Whatever... a little vacation here isn't so bad, escpically since... Sebastian's here." Blushing, you layed down and closed your eyes, falling alseep. In just a few seconds, you woke up to see Sebastian standing at the side of your bed. You gasped and sat straight up. "You... were watching me sleep?!" Sebastian smiled and shook his head. "No, I just wanted to make sure no one got here before me..." *He leaned down, and kissed you on the lips and then layed down next to you. "Sebastian!-" You wanted to cuddle with him and possibly more... but just as he was climbing over to you, the door opened. A young boy's voice could be heard... "S-Sebastian?!" 

(There will be a second part, just as soon as I devolop an ending that suits this story~ And I'm sorry for it being short, as this is my first one and I'm new to WattPad and such... so ^3^)