Dєραятιηg?

At first, you couldn't tell who the boy's voice belonged to. You had been laying in the dark for awhile, and when the door opened some light from the candles shone directly at your eyes. Then, after a view moments of silence you could see who it was. It was Ciel. "L-Lord Phantomhive!" You felt awful... you didn't know why, but you thought that Ciel had some feelings for the Butler. Ciel sighed, and glared at you and Sebastian. "Sebastian, what were you doing? She isn't some piece of a case, so she doesn't hold any information that you could coax out of her..." His voice was crisp, and sounded as if the boy was wide awake. Sebastian got out of the bed and bowed. "Please forgive me, My Lord. You see, she is a very interesting guest... and I couldn't help myself... you know how... people of my kind are. Pleasure is the worst weakness." Ciel smirked a little. "So, my Butler, the Phantomhive Butler, is weakened by pleasure? That's a shame. Sebastian, you're better than that!" The small noble looked down. It was obvious by his facial expression, that he was embarrassed by what Sebastian had said... it seemed like nothing, nothing, could weaken that man. "Please, Young Master-" Sebastian began to speak. "No! Sebastian, my Butler, isn't weakened by pleasure. Take back what you said, that's an order!" At this point, it seemed as if he were jealous. Ciel knew his Butler did quirky things like this to the women who had information in them, right...? Sebastian bowed. "Yes, My Lord. Please forgive me, I didn't exactly think before I spoke. As you see... I don't want Miss ___ to find out what my... true intention here is." The Earl nodded. "Good... don't say such things that might create a misunderstanding." He then waited. 'What is he doing? What is he waiting for? Sebastian?' You thought to yourself, before Sebastian walked to the door, and bowed again. "My Lady, please excuse my rude actions." He smiled and gave a wink to you, before closing your door and walking down the hall with Ciel.

After hours passed, you couldn't fall asleep. You could only think about one thing: Sebastian. What did he mean by, 'My true intention here'? your head felt like it was twisting around into a maze. It was like only seconds ago, the Butler that you had feelings for was crawling too you, practically begging for you. There was one question now, and only one: Why did he do that? Sebastian couldn't really have feelings for you... perhaps he was trying to make Ciel jealous. If that was the case, it worked. In fact, now thinking back, there was a slight blush on the boy's face. You chuckled at the thought, but then cooed silently about how cute they would be together. But then again... you wanted Sebastian for yourself. Of course, that may not happen though, considering you had just meet the guy in person two days ago. The only reason you knew about him in the first place was because some hand-me down gossip among London about the Queen's Guard Dog and his amazing Butler. And the only reason you even got to the Manor was because you're roommate was gonna go for herself. But for reasons she wouldn't explain, but insisted you went instead. After more hours, you finally fell asleep.

Soon, you awoke to Finny's voice. "Milady, please wake up!" You grunted but finally opened your eyes, to see Baldo and Mey-Rin with Finny. You leaned up, and looked at all three of them while talking. "...Yes?" Mey-Rin bowed and adjusted her glasses. "Miss, we've received a letter saying that a friend of yours will be picking you up soon." The other two servants nodded, and you smiled. "Ah... thank you." Then the three left the room to carry on their chores. 'About time she comes...' You sighed to yourself, and up out of the bed. You then got ready, and started packing the belongings you did bring. After awhile, Sebastian came in. "Hello, Miss ____." The butler smiled. "It's a shame you're leaving so soon, you never got to play chess with the young master." You chuckled and continued loading your stuff up. You didn't bring that much, just some spare clothes and a book or two. "Well, do you need any help with getting your belongings together?" Tilting his head, he looked at you. Immediately, you started yblushing. "N-No... I can do it myself, but thank you for offering." Sebastian then walked over. "I insist." Quickly, he grabbed the few trousers that were left, and neatly put them in your bag. "Thanks..." Blushing even more, you looked away. But all of a sudden, you felt something smooth on your chin. Before you were given the chance to look at what it was, Sebastian pulled your face to his and kissed you. "Hnn-!" You kind of struggles at first, but soon you gave in and closed your eyes as the butler kissed you. Finally, after what seemed at least five minutes, he pulled away. "Milady, you're not much of a fighter when it comes to romantic interest, are you?" The crimson eyed butler was now teasing. "That doesn't mean anything!" You looked down for a moment, but then you hugged Sebastian tightly. 'What... what am I doing?!' It was like you were trying to embarrass yourself on purpose. Sebastian stroked your head, and you slowly pulled away and cleared your throat. "Well, enough of this. I'll be leaving soon, and I don't want to get held behind by these... games." Nodding, you looked up at Sebastian. "Alright, Milady." He bowed and left. Well, now the only game for you to play was the waiting game...

((Hey, so... sorry for this part to take so long to be put up. I'm considering making a last part, putting some more mature content in it. A few people asked for me to update it, so here it is. Yes, I did intend for a cliffhanger. And because of this, it is certain I'll be making one last part. Well, I hope you're enjoying this story so far! ^^))