Chapter 2

(Marinette)

After school, I walk outside and notice that it's raining, and like the forgetful girl I am, I noticed I forgot my umbrella.

Adrien: "Well isn't this familiar hehea"

I turn around and see Adrien standing there with an unopened umbrella in his hand.

Marinette: "Wh-What do you mean?"

Adrien: " When my father finally let me go to school I was having a hard time making friends. After my first day of school, I gave you my umbrella because it kinda looked like you needed it. I didn't mind giving up my umbrella to a friend like you, and that's when I realized that I finally had someone to call a friend."

I begin to blush as he tells me about the day we met, and to my surprise, I was perfectly calm.

Adrien: "Why don't I have my bodyguard give you a ride home. you don't live too far from here and I'm sure it wouldn't be a problem.

Marinette: " I appreciate it but I'm fine with walking home, ill just wait for the rain to go away."

Adrien: "It's no problem at all, you can repay me with some of your father's macaroons, I hear they're the best in all of Paris."

Before I can say anything he grabs my hand and takes me to the car his bodyguard is in.

Adrien: "Is it okay if we take Marinette home? Please it's raining and she doesn't live too far from here."

His bodyguard grunts and nods his head yes. We sit in silence for a good minute while I watch the raindrops roll down the window I look over at Adrien and he smiles at me. I couldn't help but smile back at him. 

Marinette: "Thanks again for the ride, you really didn't have to give me a ride, I would've been fine."

Adrien: " Of course, I don't mind giving a ride to a friend like you, also I really wanted some macaroons, I just couldn't come up with some lame excuse to ask you for some haha!"

We both share a laugh as we pull up to my house. We both get out of the car and assures his bodyguard he will be out in a moment. I really hope my parents don't make a big deal out of me bringing a boy into the bakery. 

Marinette's Dad: "Hello sweetheart and- Oh who is your friend?"

Marinette: "FRIEND!! Yes!! haha this is Adrien Agreste, a boy from my class"

Marinette's Mom: "Isn't he the boy you have all those pictures of in your room? the ones with the hearts drawn all over them?" 

Adrien: "Marinette is that true?"

Marinette: "NO! I mean Yes! because I'm into fashion and you are a model and i was working on some new designs hahaha"

Adrien: "Oh okay that makes sense" 

Marinette: "Anyways Adrien gave me a ride home from school because it was raining and he wanted to get some macaroons."

Marinettes Dad: "Well isn't that just sweet, just like my macaroons!"

my Dad gives Adrien some macaroons and Adrien leaves the bakery as i watch him drive away from the window of my bedroom. 

Tikki: "wow Marinette you hardly freaked out that entire time you were with Adrien! I say that's some amazing progress!"

Marinette: " Tikki, Adrien, and I are just friends and nothing more than that. even if I can't help but fall for those beautiful green eyes of his. 

I sit down at my desk and try to finish up some homework before I'm late on it again, when suddenly.

Nadja Chamack: "Don't be bemused, it's just the news! this just in, an akumitized person is trying to steal all the paintings at the Louvre Pyramid! We have yet to get visuals on who exactly is in there. Police have the place surrounded and no one has seen sight of Ladybug and CatNoir. Will they make it in time? Stay tuned for more on this."

Marinette: " Oh no Tikki this isn't good. Looks like we have to take action to see what this is all about. TIKKI SPOTS ON!!"