~~~32~~~

~~~Jungkook's pov~~~

A few days passed until we got the next clue. The first one went viral all the media was talking about it. Lover or Y/n, to those who know, had caught people's attention. We sat around the table ready to read the next entry. All three of us were excited to be a step closer to finding her.

~~~Blog Entry~~~
We were just little kids when we played cop and reporter.
Together we'd work hard to serve justices order.
There was ketchup on my doll, but I did mind.
It was fun playing with you, you were just very kind.

My bunny Kookie, with the purest of hearts, come find me so we can play again once more. You were one of a kind, nothing someone could find in a toy store. I feel really lost without you because you are my core.
——
Dear world,
Falling in love was great at first, but is this how it's supposed to work?
The love for my bunny friend was great, but I saw a shiny new thing and I forgot how great my Kookie was.
I'm sorry to my first friend Kookie, I am really the worst.

I found someone other than my first bestfriend, but I got so blindsided by the love I chased. For that love I ended up pushing my first platonic love away.

Don't do that...you'll regret it. I know I did. And I know I'm far from Cupid, maybe the polar opposite, but here's something about love you need to know:

It. Makes. Zero. Fucking. Sense.

~~~Entry over~~~

My bunny teeth, my nickname, our game. It's her I feel it in my gut, I can feel her, now I just have to reach her.

~~~Y/n's Pov~~~

I'm sitting in the room watching the news again, this time Min Yoongi came in with the latest news, "The new anonymous blogger 'Lover' has caught everyone's eyes, they've been making us think about the true meaning of love."

Then the one next to him spoke. The star of my blog himself, Park Jimin, added something on. "Just this afternoon they've updated their blog."

I switched the television off feeling satisfied with myself and decided to take a nap. I closed my eyes and went to sleep, I dreamed of the future...of me getting out of here. Jimin came home shortly after I had woken up, we ate dinner together. As I ate with him I questioned what would be of us once I was free. He wouldn't respond to me and he'd argue about how I wouldn't leave. Jimin Kept saying how he knew best and the world would just ruin someone like me. I loved him, but the love we had for each other was twisted. If we're point fingers one should be directed at me for still being hopelessly in love with my captor.

I waited a few days before writing my next one I was hoping that they would notice who the loved one is. They'll find me, I believe in them...