~~~64~~~

~~~Narrator's Pov~~~

Dear mom and dad,

Thank you so much. I'm not sure how to say this, but I'm writing this while I still debate on making what will be the craziest decision of my life.

I felt love in many different ways from many different people. At one point I gained a new type of love and I started to question what love was. It was grueling and hard and even gruesome. I wish I could've said that even if it was difficult I made my way through it unscathed. If I do end up deciding to do what I thought of I didn't make it through, but if I don't I made it even if I'm completely damaged.

Luckily now I can say, I know what love it. It was twisted love that taught me, and I don't care because I still learned. Love cannot be defined, it has more than one definition. There are different types, amounts and circumstances of love. I guess the only way to explain it is: a strong affection for someone or something, a strong bond or relationship made of emotion and it can always defy reason.

I'm sorry I had to leave you for my selfish reasons, but my mind and heart were battling and my heart was stronger than I expected. And my heart was contradicting itself so I decided that I would give it what it wanted with a compromise.

I'll already have told Eun-ha hi for you, I hope you don't mind and I probably have told her how much you miss her. I miss you already and even if I can't tell the future I know that I miss you.

Everything in that chest belongs to either of your daughters. For now I have to go, but I'll be watching over you from where I am hoping for the best.
I'm at peace now...

Your daughter,
Y/n❤︎
_____________

It was love that drew them to madness and they refused to be torn apart so the died together.
Souls and fate tied,
Pain and love shared
Like Romeo and Juliet.

It may seem sad, but they're happy together even after what they went through.
The two aren't truly dead,
Physically they may be, but their love lives on forever never to die out.
Eternally and unconditionally not even at death will they part.
To live future lives together

The End